Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Well Op, I may.....

logical phalluses posted:

lol are you actually going to attend a furry con to post about it on gbs because that's incredible

:yikes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

AugmentedVision posted:

let's be honest for a loving second here, people who are willing to dress up as sex animals in public are hell of a lot more self-confident and comfortable than we are

:yikes:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Champenema posted:

There'd better be a Cleveland goon ready to look into the Republican convention. Conditions couldn't be much worse.

I wouldn't attend that if you paid for my class IV body armor.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Al Cowens posted:

If any of you are seriously considering going to one of these events then just loving admit that it's out of your own personal interest you loving cowards

I will be photographing the "parade of furries" that will be going on, on Saturday, amidst the Kenny Chesney and Billy Joel concert. I do not understand it. I can not fathom the appeal.

However, the "people" involved are very kind, they are happy to be photographed and it is good for the local economy. So hey, why the gently caress shouldn't I photograph it?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Champenema posted:

Point and lol at the Squirrel Hill goy! Le Chaim to your landlord!

I own my house. :)

No mods, no masters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Champenema posted:

Yah I know I installed your cable; new RG6 line to the pole and all the short busses had to drive around my cones
Whole lotta short busses up there, is what I'm sayin

:tinfoil:

• Locked thread