Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

So this crazy bitch I once slept with* just posted on Facebook about how she has new tattoo needles, and she is willing to trade amateur tattooes for packs of cigarettes. Now, she is already a hive of filth and a truly, tremendously stupid person--she is currently faking being a drug addict in order to hang out with junkies in NA--but so far she has managed to avoid getting any horrible STDs herself, aside from the bedbugs she got from one of her short lived boyfriends. Some of her heroin addict friends, on the other hand, are definitely HIV positive, and she is definitely stupid enough to reuse needles.

So basically, what I'm saying is that I'm taking bets on how many people she spreads HIV to. Any takers?

*She is pretty hot, but in retrospect, that threesome wasn't really worth it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

cool asterisk humble brag looser

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

drat that's hosed up hopefully she only gave it to you.

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
i don't think you should share your mom's personal issues with the internet op

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Your thread title loving sucks. I've read it ten times and it gets worse every time.

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
c'mon, op, post dem pics

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006
aids cum

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

drat autocorrect owned me in the title, that's really harsh

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

"Post Some Neg Asses"

OP, I think you should have spent more time on this bad thread to not make such an embarrassing typo.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Here, I am posting some neg asses.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
what the gently caress is wrong with you

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

thx slick you really helped me out there

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I liked what you said but then you kept saying more and then I didn't

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
Isn't this a good thing?

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
OP i choose to believe this is a "troll" and that you are not a real person thinking and typing these things

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
waiting...

Only registered members can see post attachments!

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

i cannot phone post any neg asses and this is serving as a harsh lesson in why you should never phone post threads, and I should just never post threads

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Best Giraffe posted:

So this crazy bitch I once slept with* just posted on Facebook about how she has new tattoo needles, and she is willing to trade amateur tattooes for packs of cigarettes. Now, she is already a hive of filth and a truly, tremendously stupid person--she is currently faking being a drug addict in order to hang out with junkies in NA--but so far she has managed to avoid getting any horrible STDs herself, aside from the bedbugs she got from one of her short lived boyfriends. Some of her heroin addict friends, on the other hand, are definitely HIV positive, and she is definitely stupid enough to reuse needles.

So basically, what I'm saying is that I'm taking bets on how many people she spreads HIV to. Any takers?

Word. You had sex?

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

It was a MMF threesome and OP was the bottom bitch

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Best Giraffe posted:

i cannot phone post any neg asses and this is serving as a harsh lesson in why you should never phone post threads, and I should just never post threads

what do you have a flip phone? post them facebook pics, nerd

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

what. what.

op close this thread and make a new one with a more clear topic sentence.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
lmao u did not have a 3 some

Carmant posted:

It was a MMF threesome and OP was the bottom bitch

nm i didnt read enough

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i can totally believe that the op had a threesome, if you consider him hiding in the closet and masturbating while his mom and one of her many, many boyfriends went at it to be a threesome.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

ugly people have sex all the time and they aren't picky about who watches or pokes or prods.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

ugly people have sex all the time and they aren't picky about who watches or pokes or prods.

there is ugly, and then there is "guy who posts a thread where he humblebrags that a girl he used to know is going to infect people with aids"

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

but the people in the first group are big softies, with big hardies for op to gawk at.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

im gonna come to your house and punch you riht in the loving mouth op

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
this guy is a sex haver!! :holymoley:

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
leave this guy alone and go punch the furry convention cronjob instead

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Best Giraffe posted:

what did you intend the thread title to be?

Crunk Magnet
Feb 19, 2004
Poop Soup
Welcome to the world of HIV, I guess?

Boner Pill Connoisseur
Apr 23, 2002

I took the blue pill.

OP let's be honest this is the last girl you slept with, this was 5 years ago, you've been creeping her Instagram, and youve really had a bad night and are dwelling in it again over a bottle of wild turkey

don't worry man we're here for you

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

pfizerman posted:

OP let's be honest this is the last girl you slept with, this was 5 years ago, you've been creeping her Instagram, and youve really had a bad night and are dwelling in it again over a bottle of wild turkey

don't worry man we're here for you

When she's dead, will he still jerk off to her?

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Op is an idiot

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
it's 2016 and telephones have pictures and internet together, OP

your bullshit excuse is bullshit

at least post a selfie of you hanging yourself before deleting this thread

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Best Giraffe posted:

none of the impressive parts fairly represent the truth, all of the boring negative parts summarize how i now feel about you, someone i was unaware of a moment prior

coolskillrex remix
Jan 1, 2007

gorsh

Best Giraffe posted:

what was his name? and the other guy?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
suckle upon my freaking balls

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Best Giraffe posted:

This is exactly how exes talk when they feel threatened.

What set you off, did you see her new boyfriend in the hot guys thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

I wish youd posted some neg asses here, in the thread, or in the other hot guy thread.

• Locked thread