Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Summer is here and I'm wondering if any of you have ever put deodorant on your taint or ballsack. Does it help? Any goon doctors wanna weigh in on any potential health risks? Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

nope. im going full speed ahead on taint stank.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Yep! Specifically the parts of your thighs that rub together. It makes it really easy to walk or hike a long distance without becoming really chafed.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

NTT posted:

Yep! Specifically the parts of your thighs that rub together. It makes it really easy to walk or hike a long distance without becoming really chafed.

drat, I never thought about that but that's loving brilliant.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
If I took a shower with soap do I need to put more soap on my body a second time hmmmmmmmm.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

i ran out of deodorant like a week ago and i'm too loving lazy to drive to town to buy some so i've been using lemons instead and it works very well

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
what in the hell is deodorant? :shrug:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i forget, who was the infamous fat sweaty ballsack dude?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

NTT posted:

you know the make specific products for this

i call it taint cream but its going to work a hell of a lot better than loving deodorant lol

because my taint is nuclear hardened at this point i only use this stuff when im riding 3+ hours but i know other people who just use it on their taint, balls, and junk all the time.

also comes in womens version

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Kuato posted:

what in the hell is deodorant? :shrug:

It is a bar of soap in a plastic container with a little plastic screw that pushes it out that your rub on your pits and throw it into a Jackson pollock drawer smeared with toothpaste and deodorant and barbasol and probably some random blueish gel and a loose tylenol and some scattered plastic flossers and q tips.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Serious Frolicking posted:

How could you forget your own mother?

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I was invited, in high school, to a Jewish youth group by some youths of the Semitic persuasion. I asked the young Mr Berg what they did at these youth groups. He said "mostly we stand in a circle and put gold bond on our balls."

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Oh, Jesus Christ. This thread was done like two months ago.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i want leathery baseball glove like skin

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

FIRST TIME posted:

Oh, Jesus Christ. This thread was done like two months ago.

i did your mother two months ago, gbs poster first time

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Tuxedo Gin posted:

i did your mother two months ago, gbs poster first time
yah i saw the line and decided to just try later

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Yeah well the jerk store called and they're outta you!

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

yeah your mom bought up the entire stock

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

NTT posted:

Have you tried not having thighs that rub together? That's what I did and I find it to be even more effective than deodorant.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I apply heavy perfume on and inside my butthole so every time I fart it smells like chamomile and roses

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
and poo poo, rancid poo poo

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

NTT posted:

I have some stuff from a sporting goods store called body glide that's made specifically for this purpose. I bought it because when you're on a 15 mile run and nowhere close to home, chaffing is the last thing you need to happen.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

criscodisco posted:

Have you tried not having thighs that rub together? That's what I did and I find it to be even more effective than deodorant.

Sorry you must be this fat to post |--------------------------------------------------------|

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Poetic Justice posted:

Summer is here and I'm wondering if any of you have ever put deodorant on your taint or ballsack. Does it help? Any goon doctors wanna weigh in on any potential health risks? Thanks.

I use talcum powder. Thanks for reading.

https://www.amazon.com/Clubman-Pinaud-Finest-Powder-Ounce/dp/B004E9HRNG

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Serious Frolicking posted:

volume needs that smelly ballsack guy av back that thing ruled

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Yeah im going to put deodorant on my scrotum, where the skin is so thin you can LITERALLY TAKE LSD THROUGH YOUR BALLSACK

enjoy your cancer bitch

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

are you kidding th ebest thing about the day uis when you get home from a long day at work and you sit back and smell youre balls and cock head. i like to get into a nice clean bed and harvest some good smeels. and when i have some really strong odors on my fingers il let off a big faert and breathe all three in at once

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

NTT posted:

Thread redeemed

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Poetic Justice posted:

No.

Go buy some goldbond you stupid bitch op. It's like riding a cloud made out of angel boobs whose nipples are AC vents.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

yes

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
No. Women love the musk of sweaty balls

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Sharzak posted:

I was invited, in high school, to a Jewish youth group by some youths of the Semitic persuasion. I asked the young Mr Berg what they did at these youth groups. He said "mostly we stand in a circle and put gold bond on our balls."

I do not care if it makes me a teen heeb, i full on agree with these fellows. gold bond on deez nutz is the way to go.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Oh sure but when I put deodorant on my balls it's weird but now all off a sudden every one is doing it. I'm a trend setter. Gonna mark this one as a win.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
no op but one time when i was little i put some in my leg pits

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

lonesomedwarf posted:

are you kidding th ebest thing about the day uis when you get home from a long day at work and you sit back and smell youre balls and cock head. i like to get into a nice clean bed and harvest some good smeels. and when i have some really strong odors on my fingers il let off a big faert and breathe all three in at once
The Fruits of Thy Labors

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Something Awful, the meetup forum for promiscuous mothers

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Gimbal lock posted:

Something Awful, the meetup forum for promiscuous mothers
Whoa really??? (thats what I'm thinking while sitting here half turned away from my computer avoiding eye contact with my monitor because theres a picture of a woman in an ad)

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I put some in my taint and under my moobs

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul
Yes, I have done this. I have also put Icy Hot on my balls. That was a mistake. I mean, I did it on purpose, but... it was a mistake.

The deodorant can help if you have no other options, but I recommend showering over slathering Old Spice on your junk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Put rubbing alcohol on your balls

• Locked thread