Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Iirc most deodorant will cause cancer if applied to that region. So be careful friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

my best lesson learned from puberty is to always deodorant after a shower, not after roughhousing

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
fyi dr bronners peppermint soap gives a tingly feeling on your junk if you like gold bond. i have not tried gold bond after using peppermint soap out of fear.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Never tried it. Fat people stick a napkin between their rear end cheeks though. Have you tried that?

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I use deodorant with antiperspirant :smuggo:

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
volume made this thread months ago op

he even got a novelty custom av/title out of it

an avatar of balls

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
I bathe daily using a chlorhexidine gluconate solution to make sure that I never smell bad.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Centripetal Horse posted:

Yes, I have done this. I have also put Icy Hot on my balls. That was a mistake. I mean, I did it on purpose, but... it was a mistake.

Back when I was still discovering masturbating I use dial hand soap as lube and it ended up drying out and burning my balls. They were sore and inflamed for weeks until one day the dried skin on my sack sloughed off in the shower.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
after cleaning up some tiger balm that spilled i evidently did not wash my hands well enough to safely scratch my balls. tiger balm is great for arthritis and not so great for scrotums.

Zooey Dave Chapelle
Oct 27, 2013

Serious Frolicking posted:

after cleaning up some tiger balm that spilled i evidently did not wash my hands well enough to safely scratch my balls. tiger balm is great for arthritis and not so great for scrotums.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
fuckin fats

Zooey Dave Chapelle
Oct 27, 2013
im big boned

Zooey Dave Chapelle
Oct 27, 2013
bonered*

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
my balls do not smell

why would they smell

Him
Oct 9, 2015
SHAVING TIP - If you cut yourself shaving, grab your deodorant and dab a little on the cut. The mystical magical chemical in deodorant that closes up your stinky pit pores works the same way on your newly opened flesh wound. Works every time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Volume posted:

Back when I was still discovering masturbating I use dial hand soap as lube and it ended up drying out and burning my balls. They were sore and inflamed for weeks until one day the dried skin on my sack sloughed off in the shower.

Sorry for copying your thread man I hadn't seen it

• Locked thread