Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Learning to do the most perfect suplex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:
meditation sounds like a cool & good hobby to get in on

I've looked at getting into it in the past like the other hobbies I've mentioned

could focus be the key?

I perfected my stone cold stunner through focus

BirryJoru fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Jul 4, 2016

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

oldpainless posted:

Perhaps I misunderstood. Are you saying you get drunk every single day before nightfall?

Yeah. Seems to be working out okay so far. Not sure why it'd be a problem other than the wasted astronomy money.

wide stance
Jan 28, 2011

If there's more than one way to do a job, and one of those ways will result in disaster, then he will do it that way.
Suffering on a bike while giving myself heart disease as such.

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Drone racing

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

I think everybody just needs to maybe cool out a little maybe
fingerblastin that little turd

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I like golfing but I've been wanting to get into fishing lately.

Just went kayaking for the first time yesterday and could definitely see getting into that if I can find some good spots in SoCal

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Odd posted:

fingerblastin that little turd

Yesszzz

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

thinkin about smoking some cigarettes

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
Narcotics, Photoshop, and collecting Vaporwave

I used to make music mixes but got bored of it

Kinda wanna build a racing drone

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i paintball on occasion. its a good time.

i also drink and do narcotics on weekends until i pass out

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
I make bad music and take bad photographs. Recently I tried writing, but I just ain't got the attention span for that poo poo. Also I'm barely capable of forming a complete sentence.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

basically its telling people my hobby is filmmaking but i dont really know anything about filmmaking and i have some books and poo poo i was gonna read but didn't yet cause im a lazy gently caress

ahiwattamplifier
May 3, 2014
I get really high and walk my dog while listening to podcasts. Then I play guitar while watching a movie because movies look 3d when you're high.
I'm trying to learn how to program a DX7 but it's hard and I give up quickly. Same thing with French, programming and electronics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Kuato posted:

I enjoy getting drunk and spending all of my disposable income on gambling.

Hell yeah, gambling is cool and good

• Locked thread