Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Suppose you see someone acting all weird and you ask them if they're choking?

If they say yes they are choking the following are a few of the many ways you can be helpful in this situation. Feel free to add your tips and tricks but no sexual innuendos this is a serious topic

I'm going to start with three different things you can do right at this moment, but first things first. You gotta clear your mind so you make the right decision.

First tip: Begin teasing

A well placed sick burn or ownage may cause the obstruction to spontaneously abort!

Second tip: Walk away

You didn't ask for this problem!

Third tip: FINISH HIM!

You are a merciful God and it's right to end his suffering….

Those are my tips for now, feel free to add your own!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

My tip is purple

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

[watching a man choke to death on a pretzel] i wish i could do that!

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
choking people are idiots who are paying zero attention to their wallets

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
If you see a snake choking in the wild with a whole fish halfway down his mouth don't worry! It's probably eating and not choking. My advice is to steal the fish or roast the snake with the fish inside it. Serve with a green salad.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Another good tip is to summon your familiar to protect you from the victim

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
i got up on stage to perform but i choked.....was part of my penis puppet act funny af

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Nation posted:

i got up on stage to perform but i choked.....was part of my penis puppet act funny af

FINISH HIM!!!

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

You have to go to a local fast food joint that has a sign on how to perform the Heimlich maneuver, then you go home to where your friend is choking and follow the steps to save their life.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

You have to go to a local fast food joint that has a sign on how to perform the Heimlich maneuver, then you go home to where your friend is choking and follow the steps to save their life.

Is the sign behind or in front of the counter? Do I order something first?

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

* i pull out, saving ur moms old fat life lmbo *

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
deploy a roto-rooter to dislodge the obstruction

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

King of Bees posted:

Suppose you see someone acting all weird and you ask them if they're choking?

If they say yes they are choking the following are a few of the many ways you can be helpful in this situation. Feel free to add your tips and tricks but no sexual innuendos this is a serious topic

I'm going to start with three different things you can do right at this moment, but first things first. You gotta clear your mind so you make the right decision.

First tip: Begin teasing

A well placed sick burn or ownage may cause the obstruction to spontaneously abort!

Second tip: Walk away

You didn't ask for this problem!

Third tip: FINISH HIM!

You are a merciful God and it's right to end his suffering….

Those are my tips for now, feel free to add your own!

so what did you do to draw the ire of fyad op

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
*social anxiety takes over, desperately pretends not to notice choking man*

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

basement jihadist posted:

* i pull out, saving ur moms old fat life lmbo *

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

i choked one time, not even on cock

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

nice av

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

think up a witty one-liner about whatever it is choking them

Suck a Dick No Homo
Apr 22, 2008
Remind them they still play for the Golden State Warriors and get paid a good salary and live a good life

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Ask if they wanna suck your dick because they are looking at you with longing eyes and making dick sucking noises. :shrug:

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
When you see somebody choking, don't use the Heimlich Maneuver. The Red Cross even suggests just 5 back slaps.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Android Bicyclist posted:

When you see somebody choking, don't use the Heimlich Maneuver. The Red Cross even suggests just 5 back slaps.

Why? It's like 100% effective. You're not supposed to do back slaps because it lodges the obstruction deeper in the trachea and someone might die when you could just do abdominal thrusts and finger swipes.

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

OP is an idiot. If the person choking answers "yes" then they are clearly not choking. :smug:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I'm chocking my chicken, please send help.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
If you rush up behind the person and gently caress them in the rear end really hard, often the object they are choking on will pop right out

sometimes not though

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Flesh Forge posted:

If you rush up behind the person and gently caress them in the rear end really hard, often the object they are choking on will pop right out

sometimes not though

Only if your dick is long enough to pop it out from the bottom.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Why? It's like 100% effective. You're not supposed to do back slaps because it lodges the obstruction deeper in the trachea and someone might die when you could just do abdominal thrusts and finger swipes.

:shrug: but apparently this debate was/is a thing.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
its 5 slaps on the nuts look it up

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

It hasn't been a debate since the late 50s dude.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Cartouche posted:

OP is an idiot. If the person choking answers "yes" then they are clearly not choking. :smug:

You've discovered my clue. They were never choking at all....

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

King of Bees posted:

You've discovered my clue. They were never choking at all....

WAIT THERE ARE MORE THAN ONE OF THEM

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

satanic splash-back posted:

[watching a man choke to death on a pretzel] i wish i could do that!

These pretzels are making me thirsty. - a man choking on pretzels.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
ask them what theyre choking on to get a better handle on the situation

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

inquire if they need a glass of water or something else to drink

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

It hasn't been a debate since the late 50s dude.

Pretty sure you are thinking of the 70s... when the Heimlich was discovered/invented... and quite clearly there is still a debate since the Red Cross uses a different technique in their literature.

Also, the best way to help someone that is choking is to use your dick to shove what they are choking on down their throat. Like a plumbing snake would do.

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

Don't let go of their throat until they stop struggling then drag them away find a good place to bury them, mark the grave for future fuckman sessions.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

psychokitty posted:

i choked one time, not even on cock
hmm [flipping thru book of common GBS ailments] was it a severe reaction to a fast food taco??

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

When I'm choking, my bf helps me out by grabbing my hair and shoving my face harder onto his dick. Who needs the heimlich?? I like him :)

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I repeatedly punch myself in the stomach while I'm eating to prevent choking. A little throw up means I'm not choking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

a hole-y ghost posted:

hmm [flipping thru book of common GBS ailments] was it a severe reaction to a fast food taco??

nope it was bbq

• Locked thread