Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

symbolic posted:

there are adults alive right now who never lived in a world without Anthrocon

i pray for them

ninety posted:

Man who cares. Furries were old news ten years ago, next you're going to tell me some kids are gonna meet up dressed like vampires. who cares.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Somehow, dressing up as a squirrel and pooping in a diaper is not sufficiently fulfilling. Maybe if I leave the lovely diaper on the hood of someone's car I'll finally know what it is to be happy

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
the parade's at 1:00. Gonna need a bloody mary, stat!

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

mike12345 posted:

https://twitter.com/PsiNei/status/749173509461606400

furricino

gonna use the gently caress out of this

Champenema posted:

the parade's at 1:00. Gonna need a bloody mary, stat!

Don't you mean a bloody murry?

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Stay dry, pupper

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Stay dry, pupper

rakovsky maybe
Nov 4, 2008
stay dry, pupper

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
furries are so old news.

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax
one year the brewers played the pirates in pittsburgh during anthrocon and the brewers had to stay in the same hotel as the furries and this happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T291jwBFLvA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5pMaxZJzks

Morshu
Sep 30, 2009

Attack monkey! Monkey attack!
Guys the parade is starting any goons in it???

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Millions of colors and cams. Some drones up there so I thought it'd be a Belgian at the 'edge, so please keep me posted with footage

Also the shady dude sold me a vial so just behave now.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

KomodoWagon posted:

Somehow, dressing up as a squirrel and pooping in a diaper is not sufficiently fulfilling. Maybe if I leave the lovely diaper on the hood of someone's car I'll finally know what it is to be happy

i'm pretty much convinced at this point that a furry fetish includes some kind of grotesque sexual pleasure gleaned from rubbing themselves in the faces of strangers

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

The fursuit in the lower left corner sure looks realistic

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
why the gently caress are so many of them children, like literally 8 or 9 years old or something and forced to participate in their dad's undertale cosplay jesus loving christ

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

error1 posted:

i know i really shouldn't be surprised at the undertale fursuits but it still pains me

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
see this is the thing about furries -- 10 years ago it was just a bunch of gross little nerds in their freshman year of college, now they're an old enough demographic that some of them managed to get married and have kids and now we get to watch their children be abused for the camera

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

see this is the thing about furries -- 10 years ago it was just a bunch of gross little nerds in their freshman year of college, now they're an old enough demographic that some of them managed to get married and have kids and now we get to watch their children be abused for the camera
i wonder how these kids will feel in 10 years when they look back and see that the wolf costume their dad insisted that they wear is now part of "cringy furry" collections across the web

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

symbolic posted:

i wonder how these kids will feel in 10 years when they look back and see that the wolf costume their dad insisted that they wear is now part of "cringy furry" collections across the web

happy it hid their face, i guess

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

happy it hid their face, i guess
it's still gotta be a lovely feeling

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
"Legalize Awoo"? :raise: (front row)

Also see if you can find PTSD fox in the mid-right area.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Three-Phase posted:

"Legalize Awoo"? :raise: (front row)

Probably dog loving.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
And then my whip got a flatty. Had to walk miles for rephreshment

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

symbolic posted:

i know i really shouldn't be surprised at the undertale fursuits but it still pains me

There is no worse feeling than witnessing terrible people enjoying something you care about.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

rhino in the front and center: the rare furry who's not a multicolored catdog

what the hell is the thing five spaces to the right of him, all beige with no eyes and an enormous toothy mouth

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

error1 posted:

I had a horrible feeling when I realized that I recognized some of these costumes from previous threads.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Johnny Aztec posted:

Probably dog loving.

i learned from one furry's ask/tell thread that apparently furries have a term for when a dog leaps around spastically in confusion and terror after it's been raped

they call it the happy dance

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
Disappointed there isn't a TF2 spy anywhere in there with a suit and paper mask.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Suitaru posted:

rhino in the front and center: the rare furry who's not a multicolored catdog

what the hell is the thing five spaces to the right of him, all beige with no eyes and an enormous toothy mouth
fairly certain it's supposed to be a shark

it also probably has a vagina

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
I think the worst thing about furries is their lack of social grace. Eating out of food bowls, throwing lovely diapers on cars, and being accepting of someone dressed as the confederate flag. All of that is symptoms of not knowing how to be sociable, and that's the same thing that keeps them secluded to the furry communities where everything is deemed acceptable.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

rakovsky maybe posted:

stay dry, pupper

you gotta capitalize the s or it won't work! :ohdear:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Whelp, I have tons of pictures, but I have another event I have to edit through before I can post some stuff. So, get used to waiting I guess?

I also got pictures of an armadillo, from the zoo.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

VendaGoat posted:

I also got pictures of an armadillo, from the zoo.

im surprised they let you in wearing your costume but i guess there's no accounting for common sense

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Unsurprisingly, furries have already thought this poo poo out.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Seriously, this seems like the origin story of a Batman villain.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
I've seen snippets of that posted before. I know people are demented, but tell me it's just satire. Please.

And just lol at the part about "it is rare for hyoo-mans to see a furry unless it is a doctor" which implies (perhaps correctly) that furries can't be doctors. Those paws would make holding a scalpel difficult.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

The White Dragon posted:

im surprised they let you in wearing your costume but i guess there's no accounting for common sense

I self identify as a Hot Ham & Cheese

Explosive Tampons
Jul 9, 2014

Your days are gone!!!
re: babby furries, this should be considered a human rights violation

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Dreddout posted:

Unsurprisingly, furries have already thought this poo poo out.

this is cult indoctrination poo poo

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Holy poo poo. It's real. There's even a page of the comic where he makes a dig at SA when someone won't let a furry dog-man sit on the bus next to them. There's a patch on the persons backpack that says "awful SOMETHING". Coincidence? With recurrence of crossposting, it just seems unlikely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

symbolic posted:

this is cult indoctrination poo poo

I only do this because I know this site and its history.

Devil's advocate.

How is it any different then a father indoctrinating their child to the culture of "Football"?

Hockey.

Comic books.

Country Music

or any of the myriad of other culturally familial things that happen on a, literal, day by day basis?

• Locked thread