Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
The news about the other con getting evicted for excessive poop may have them on edge for a year or two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

The Grimace posted:

i know a furry

Don't let him near your pets or kids.

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

Assemble the strike package

A mass shooting at a fur con conducted by people dress in this fashion would be something worth seeing. I had a similar idea involving fat people at the mall.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I would rather have a hundred Anthrocons than one more Kenny Chesney concert.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Citizen Tayne posted:

I would rather have a hundred Anthrocons than one more Kenny Chesney concert.

Why?

Edit: not trying to be a dick. Just give the people on these forums a direct, objective reason is all.

Apr 7, 2003

VendaGoat posted:

Why?

Edit: not trying to be a dick. Just give the people on these forums a direct, objective reason is all.

I have a friend who rides the Dirty Dozen every year and lives on the north shore. He can tell when the country concerts are in town, because people come out of the woodwork and call him a human being constantly.

That aside, furries don't leave buckets full of poo poo and piss in parking lots, nor do they vomit all over my T car.

Rainfurrest aside (that was hosed up), Anthrocon has been pretty well-behaved here. They may be weird and hosed up, but they're well-behaved and they put a lot of money into the city and also don't beat black men, throw them onto the train tracks at Wood Street, and steal their beer.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Citizen Tayne posted:

I have a friend who rides the Dirty Dozen every year and lives on the north shore. He can tell when the country concerts are in town, because people come out of the woodwork and call him a human being constantly.

That aside, furries don't leave buckets full of poo poo and piss in parking lots, nor do they vomit all over my T car.

Rainfurrest aside (that was hosed up), Anthrocon has been pretty well-behaved here. They may be weird and hosed up, but they're well-behaved and they put a lot of money into the city and also don't beat black men, throw them onto the train tracks at Wood Street, and steal their beer.

Empty quoting this. Don't give a gently caress what happens to me.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

VendaGoat posted:

Empty quoting this. Don't give a gently caress what happens to me.

dangerous livin :clint:

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Maybe geno ending is the true ending

Apr 7, 2003

Still better than Kenny Chesney fans.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Three-Phase posted:

So far I heard there have been multiple injuries and arrests in Pittsburgh - at the Kenny Chesney concert. Apparently no issues at the convention. :shrug:

Animal Control calls aren't sent out on the police dispatch system

Docahedron
May 11, 2008

Im a special snowflake

Wulfolme posted:

That boss was a kickstarter reward for somebody that donated thousands to the game and he's only accessible for one hour on one calendar day of the year. He's only been legitimately accessible once so far.

Is that the one in the diaper?

Because of course it has a diaper

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

EL BROMANCE posted:

Don't let him near your pets or kids.

i have no kids and he doesn't like cats, but thanks for looking out for me

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

dammit why did the pirates have to be on a road trip for this year's anthrocon? i liked when the brewers were in town at the same time, and their manager made a crack about how the attendees look like they've never left their parents' basements since the last con

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

The Grimace posted:

i have no kids and he doesn't like cats

Probably scratch back too much.

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

Docahedron posted:

Is that the one in the diaper?

Because of course it has a diaper

That one hour per year is the scheduled meeting of some weird fanclub and when you get there he's alone in an empty room. Developer could have refused the donation and excluded the boss, but I like the way he chose to handle it better.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Neurolimal posted:

Undertale had a secret boss that was literally someones overweight and clumsy fursona

the well wasnt poisoned, it was built with aids bricks

Comedy gold!

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

I like how he complains about everything being a low-rent commission artist making it really hard to spend more money than he could afford on a kickstarter for a video game, a known Bad Idea. Good decisions all around.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Y-Hat posted:

dammit why did the pirates have to be on a road trip for this year's anthrocon? i liked when the brewers were in town at the same time, and their manager made a crack about how the attendees look like they've never left their parents' basements since the last con

Wow with original material like that I'm surprised he's not a GBS poster

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

my time in catjail last night gave me some time to collect thoughts about this

first, loving "Vaping Toriel", jesus christ

second, at what point do costumes like this cross over from cosplay territory to furry territory? like if this picture was taken at PAX or whatever, would it be more acceptable?

thirdly, i think there's a very slim but certainly possible chance i know one of these people, since someone at my campus earlier this year was talking about making a Toriel cosplay for conventions, complete with fursuit head. pittsburgh is only a 3.5 hour drive away, so maybe.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

symbolic posted:

first, loving "Vaping Toriel", jesus christ

So is this going to be a mod for that game or what?

symbolic posted:

second, at what point do costumes like this cross over from cosplay territory to furry territory?

It's like a diode V-I curve. The transition happens pretty fast.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Having zero knowledge of Undertale I thought these were Neverending Story Falkor OCs or something

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

garfield hentai posted:

I like when some guy on Reddit has pictures of his kid playing Nintendo and talking about how he has to beat the super obtuse original Zelda or something before he can play the games all his friends play

"Parenting done right" "awesome I wish you were my dad" etc etc

zelda is loving garbage and so is basically everything on the NES. super mario bros 3 barely makes it into fun territory. in high school i burned a nes emulator with literally every single nes rom ever released ever to play on my dreamcast and that was when i found out that nerds are stupid as gently caress and so is old console nostalgia

like the snes at least has fun games, poo poo

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Zelda is fun. Better have that Nintendo Power game map book though.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Germstore posted:

Zelda is fun. Better have that Nintendo Power game map book though.

There was something ingenious about the simple details of that map. When I was able to get it, I still had a big wait before I could play it. That map had just enough detail that you get kinda excited thinking of all the potential adventure and poo poo it inspires.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
if im going to force my child to play something obtuse its going to be something obtuse on purpose and not out of datedness

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

nigga crab pollock posted:

zelda is loving garbage and so is basically everything on the NES. super mario bros 3 barely makes it into fun territory. in high school i burned a nes emulator with literally every single nes rom ever released ever to play on my dreamcast and that was when i found out that nerds are stupid as gently caress and so is old console nostalgia

like the snes at least has fun games, poo poo

Are you telling me you wouldn't wanna play terminator on the NES?

Just listen to this bitchin' 8-bit soundtrack and tell me this doesn't sound like a fun game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbHxJlryPfA

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Don't get me wrong. I don't agree with the parent, because god knows if there were systems pushing like 10 teraflops when he was a kid he wouldn't have touched a loving nes.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

CharlestonJew posted:

Wow with original material like that I'm surprised he's not a GBS poster
it's funny to hear it from someone who had no idea what furries are before encountering them. the players were also kept up by loud loving at the hotel. and it was responsible for this timeless pic (the old guy is Bob Uecker, Brewers announcer)

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW
Somebody post that soundlcoud link of the game where Ueker talks about the furries.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

That reminds me: It'll probably be Night in the Woods characters when it's AC 2017. Just saying. (And NITW does look sorta cool.)

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
seems like it'd be really uncomfortable and warm and sweaty and restrictive to gently caress a guy in a furry suit while you're wearing a furry suit. Just seems like a heck of a bother

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Three-Phase posted:

That reminds me: It'll probably be Night in the Woods characters when it's AC 2017. Just saying. (And NITW does look sorta cool.)
thank you for reminding me that NITW is coming out

...someday

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Always going to remember this fondly.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

The emergency is poop-related, isn't it?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Do they have like, holes in the suits that they peek their butthole out of or is it like a flap they unbutton before they get porked in the butt

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
What about their dicks? Do they stick their dicks out while they gently caress? It wouldn't be ANATOMICALLY CORRECT for a fox demon to have a human dick though so where do they dicks go??

Someone Please Answer

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Inzombiac posted:

The emergency is poop-related, isn't it?

Someone literally gassed the convention.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
Couldn't the Orlando gunman have waited a couple of weeks, there really is no god is there?

• Locked thread