Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
several friends
Apr 7, 2015

I'll never have anything but google as my home page, seems pretty essential to me and the frequent weird tribute fonts are definitely worth my time, especially if they include those little games.

This is what I'm looking right now and it's neat because the cutesy gently caress letters get to remind me of the fun we can all have in the democratic process, so far as we can pretend that it's not a loving charade. I also find it amusing that it geocaches my signals and tells me where to find a place to stand in line for hours with strangers, but I'm so lazy with technology now that I don't care who wants my physical and electronic identity exploited. Anyway it's great that I have all the info I'll need about today before I've even taken a poo poo, so this thread is a dedication to the nice and or cool things google has done for you too

several friends fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Jul 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
they haven't hosed up gmail (yet)

I'm sure it's coming though

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

same

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
gently caress google for autocorrecting when i text en espanol loving gringo motherfuckers have no souls

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

Does everybody in the world see the same googles? Ideally I'd like to know if there's a place in the world where people might get outraged by this thing for being propaganda

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

big shags posted:

Does everybody in the world see the same googles? Ideally I'd like to know if there's a place in the world where people might get outraged by this thing for being propaganda
looks like the normal google logo for me in the US

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

Stuntman posted:

looks like the normal google logo for me in the US

:smugdon:

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
One of those loving letters should be eating a sausage

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
My sister always goes to Bing and searches for Google then uses Google I'll never figure it out. She gets pissy when you tell her that there's an easier way.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

criscodisco posted:

My sister always goes to Bing and searches for Google then uses Google I'll never figure it out. She gets pissy when you tell her that there's an easier way.

you're doing it wrong: tell her about Yahoo! AskJeeves, and DuckDuckGo

let's see just how long we can get her to extend this chain of search engines before suffering a breakdown

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

this was my special google for today

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Whatever bro.

Google set an alarm last night to wake up early and give me morning head. I woke up to google mouthing my balls. Top that you loving gbs bitches.

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

Digital Fingers posted:

this was my special google for today

Oh cool is that the northern lights or some weird Canada thing? I wouldn't know much about either but I like the art, it reminds me of a mondo poster.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Gogle

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I think I have a regular Google. Can't remember if it always had a funky e on the end or not. :shrug:

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

big shags posted:

Oh cool is that the northern lights or some weird Canada thing? I wouldn't know much about either but I like the art, it reminds me of a mondo poster.

Yeah it's the northern lights that shits chill as gently caress to see in person.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

How come my google isn't special.

GOD loving DAMMIT

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

try and figure this one out

e: lol

several friends fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Jul 1, 2016

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

roymorrison posted:

gently caress google for autocorrecting when i text en espanol loving gringo motherfuckers have no souls

for years they thought they were worldly by putting place names in the local language on google maps. gee thanks idiots, i'm really impressed that you found the chinese characters for bejing but i can't read that poo poo so just use english you nerds. i bet they force themselves to like soccer.

Aug 4, 2010

use google at your peril

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
"I'm Google, I can't be trusted!"

-PAID FOR BY GOOGLE

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
i regret clicking on this thread

checked google for special doodle....none

double regret

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
One time I asked Google what Superman's power level would be in the DBZ universe and it came up with 40 million results and every one of them was a fake link that said "YOU WILL DIE ALONE".

• Locked thread