Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
I used my girlfriend's pumice stone brush on my feet today. I'm not going to write a love song to the brush, but i will say I was pleasantly surprised and I will likely be using it again.

For help in visualizing this review it may aid you in knowing that I have deft, articulate and high arched feet. There is some hair on the top too.

Please use this thread as a space to review your girlfriends things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Using every single dish and utensil in the kitchen and making a huge sticky mess to make one (1) smoothie

Edit: Sorry I guess the topic of this thread is to review poo poo or whatever but gently caress I'm mad about those smoothies :mad:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

never trust an elf posted:

I used my girlfriend's pumice stone brush on my feet today. I'm not going to write a love song to the brush, but i will say I was pleasantly surprised and I will likely be using it again.

For help in visualizing this review it may aid you in knowing that I have deft, articulate and high arched feet. There is some hair on the top too.

Please use this thread as a space to review your girlfriends things
Actually I'm going to kill you for using my stone.

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
I don't think either of you have grasped the nature of this thread

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Check my edit op also shut up! :mad:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

There's only one thing I'm going to be grasping and it's a kleenex at your funeral.

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005

a hole-y ghost posted:

There's only one thing I'm going to be grasping and it's a kleenex at your funeral.

There's only one thing I'm gonna be grasping at my funeral and its your dick

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

That slurping sound you hear from Hell is my girlfriend and her dumb smoothie while we're at your funeral op, she had to drive because I've had a few

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

There's only one thing I'm gonna be grasping at my funeral and its your dick
Thanks.

never seen again
Jan 25, 2008
I used my wife's (former gf's) shampoo this morning. 6/10, a little too perfumy for everyday use.

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005

Qvindtar posted:

I used my wife's (former gf's) shampoo this morning. 6/10, a little too perfumy for everyday use.

Finally an on-topic post

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
i used your gf's underwear the other day and i enjoyed the experience 10/10

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

just ray posted:

i used your gf's underwear the other day and i enjoyed the experience 10/10
you are his gf

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

looking through my gfs comic books and playing with her action figures atm 10/10

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx

a hole-y ghost posted:

you are his gf

well, now obviously

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

op does your girlfriend drink smoothies? What's that situation like?

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
No she's chill, not even vegetarian. Sorry about your smoothie situation, I've been there

KawaiiAtomicBombs
Apr 15, 2016

~Ka-Boom~
I use my gf's ashes and stove to roleplay as a legendary war hero

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

i used my girlfriend's obese son as my punching bag 10/10

incidentally, my gf is op's mom and it is the op that i beat mercilessly until he cried

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

my girlfriend owns an anime. what should i do after breaking up with her

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

hth posted:

Take her anime

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

No she's chill, not even vegetarian. Sorry about your smoothie situation, I've been there

The review for my girlfriend's kitchen isn't going to be very good if I see another Smoothie-pocalypse in there tomorrow morning because I'm going to set it on fire gently caress! :mad:

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
My gf does a lot of stupid poo poo with oils and poo poo after she has a shower.

I don't know why she doesn't just shower every 4-5 days like me.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

hth posted:

be my gf

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

hth posted:

report her to the police for owning pedo poo poo

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

im gaye posted:

looking through my gfs comic books and playing with her action figures atm 10/10

It's mean to take things from children.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
op i'm gonna quote from a song, what's your reaction to it?

the animals, the animals are trapped, trapped, trapped til the cage is full...

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
op's moms dentures come out which increases safety

a+++

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

i was thirsty from going out to the mailbox so i came in and cracked open my gf's 1/2 gallon of chocolate milk and chugged it all

10/10

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

I used my girlfriend's pumice stone brush on my feet today.
Why?

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I put her dildo up my butt and it was OK. However, I forgot to wash it and now she's all frothy down there.

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

Professor Shark posted:

Using every single dish and utensil in the kitchen and making a huge sticky mess to make one (1) smoothie

Edit: Sorry I guess the topic of this thread is to review poo poo or whatever but gently caress I'm mad about those smoothies :mad:

Mine does the same poo poo... Drives me batshit

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Horniest Manticore posted:

op i'm gonna quote from a song, what's your reaction to it?

the animals, the animals are trapped, trapped, trapped til the cage is full...

FFW

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Baes rear end/ pussy holes: ok!

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Girlfriend's vagina started out ok but after about a few months you could already feel the wear and tear. What started as a moist yet tight and waxed welcoming snatch is now just a hairy beat up slab of roast beef that couldn't grip a baseball bat. If you're looking for some quick short term then 7/10. But as a true pussy connoisseur I look for long term longevity. 3/10

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Volume posted:

Girlfriend's vagina started out ok but after about a few months you could already feel the wear and tear. What started as a moist yet tight and waxed welcoming snatch is now just a hairy beat up slab of roast beef that couldn't grip a baseball bat. If you're looking for some quick short term then 7/10. But as a true pussy connoisseur I look for long term longevity. 3/10

The inside texture, well it is lacking further than the opening but feels good throughout the motions. There is a strange inner probe; if it aligns, it will enter the opening of the penis. If it was designed that way, very different but again it does not happen often.
The outside, maintained with corn starch keeps it feeling soft and smooth, otherwise it becomes tacky like a lint roller.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

I put her dildo up my butt and it was OK. However, I forgot to wash it and now she's all frothy down there.

Same but with tampons 10/10.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

gf's skin suit starting to rot. 6/10

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
My gf has a bunch of manga and anime. I however have a bunch of comics and cartoons so it's like we're in a holding pattern as far as judging each other's loserdom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!
Girl said she"picked up an STI" from a guy at the bar. Idk what that is like a handgun license or something, Security Training Invitation or something. The training must be pretty intense because i haven't seen her or had to talk to her in weeks so I'd recommend it, 8/10

darkhand fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Jul 2, 2016

• Locked thread