Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Does Rick Own?
Confirmed.
Denied.
Goku'd.
View Results

• Locked thread
Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Rick Astley has a new album. He's also grown out of his babyface and become a total fox. His videos are still goofy as hell. It's pretty classy that the angels are mature women, and he's not another 50 year old posing with young girls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc91EfoBh8A

Of course SJWs gotta SJW. Is rickrolling sexist, racist and/or transphobic? http://boingboing.net/2015/05/28/rickrolling-is-sexist-racist.html We may never know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
People under 23 view the 90s the same way we viewed the 80s: Poisonous garbage.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
*Except for this 80s themed thing this rules harder than anything actually done in the 80s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er416Ad3R1g

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

:swoon:

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Ape Fist posted:

People under 23 view the 90s the same way we viewed the 80s: Poisonous garbage.

lmbo at you and your lovely music

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

hey ape fist i heard the disney channel was really popular with young people please check it out and post a thread about it

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

never gonna give you up is a good song so i never got mad at rickrolling and more than a few times would just listen to the whole thing

helps that i never really got rickrolled all that much though probably

this is a good song too so yeah rick astley owns

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

More like...

Pick'd Lastly

in gym class.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
slaves

Rick Astley owns slaves

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Al Cowens posted:

slaves

Rick Astley owns slaves

Oh gently caress someone call Buzzfeed.

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED

Tiberius Thyben posted:

More like...

Pick'd Lastly

in gym class.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPYZpwSpKmA

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

this song owns

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Whenever you need somebody/
I'll bring my love to you

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Is there a website or something that breaks down the different video techniques that were overused in the 80s

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

If there's
Anything you need/
All you have to do is say- ayayay

You satisfy
Everything in me/
Every single night and day-ayayay

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
This is way better than it has any right to be. Rick transcends ancient memes.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Great. Beaten, and I misremembered the lyrics. Rickroll me over and cover my head with a pillow

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Yup
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6HAIueUK9U

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

EugeneJ posted:

Is there a website or something that breaks down the different video techniques that were overused in the 80s

shot on a cheaply made set with lovely video equipment inside of a warehouse somewhere. lots of lights and different colored lights and light effects inside a dark studio which is like half the look (the other half being it was shot on magnetic tape)

the most early 90s thing is the halved frame rate "slow mo" with a high contrast or black and white filter

that rick astley thing is just some disco light projector on a white sheet suspended behind them.

i mean those 2 things are the entire video right there

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Al Cowens posted:

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
They unironically play his music on the satellite radio station they have playing at the dentist I go to. They seemed fine, really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

Al Cowens posted:

Hot drat!

• Locked thread