Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I think it makes my arm hurt sometimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Nirvikalpa posted:

I think it makes my arm hurt sometimes.

tell your mother to lose weight

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I like cuddling. My ex liked cuddling even more and sometimes in the summer when it was really hot I wouldn't do it and it would make her angry.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
its ok

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

you pay a whore to leave

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

jackyl posted:

tell your mother to lose weight

Chomp8645 posted:

I like cuddling. My ex liked cuddling even more and sometimes in the summer when it was really hot I wouldn't do it and it would make her angry.

the beauty of the juxtaposition of good post against bad post

George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008
Sometimes I need to cuddle. I need another human being to provide physical assurance that things are going to be okay. I need a human space to bury my head and cry.

Within that moment, that connection, a sensual bond is formed. As I lift my head from your comforting chest, your hands make their way to my tight denim. Gently, you remove them.

Our naked bodies writhe as one. Your piercing eyes meet mine as you enter me. Upon our mutual climax, our liquid essences make a glue to cement us together.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

George Zimmer posted:

Sometimes I need to cuddle. I need another human being to provide physical assurance that things are going to be okay. I need a human space to bury my head and cry.

Within that moment, that connection, a sensual bond is formed. As I lift my head from your comforting chest, your hands make their way to my tight denim. Gently, you remove them.

Our naked bodies writhe as one. Your piercing eyes meet mine as you enter me. Upon our mutual climax, our liquid essences make a glue to cement us together.

are you chuck tingle

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I never pay the extra for the girlfriend experience (GFE). Is it worth the extra $40-50?

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
I like scuttling... my shrimpy dick between the briney depths of your krack

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
I get too warm with a guy to sleep cuddling and otherwise it just seems like lovely foreplay but my dog likes to sleep in between my arms under my neck so does that count as cuddling?I like that, he's like a oversized warm furry hot water bottle.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Cuddling is p solid. I'd say about half the women I've been in a ltr with were mostly against it so the stereotypes are pretty inaccurate, but when you like to cuddle and you're dating someone else that likes the cuddle and you wake up saturday morening, roll over, and just envelop them before drifting back to sleep it's immensely satisfying

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Cuddling is the poo poo. I'm practically like a squirming octopus in my sleep til my limbs find a warm body to wrap up and snug. Plus then she can feel your cock on her butt and that always gets her in the mood for butt stuff.

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
Cuddling is fine for about 40 seconds, then get over to your side of the bed/couch/floor.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Withnail posted:

Cuddling is fine for about 40 seconds, then get over to your side of the bed/couch/floor.
Cuddling pros do it in the morning

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

I'd choose a good cuddle over sex any day.

There are times when I'd gladly pay for a hug.

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

ArbitraryC posted:

Cuddling is p solid. I'd say about half the women I've been in a ltr with were mostly against it so the stereotypes are pretty inaccurate, but when you like to cuddle and you're dating someone else that likes the cuddle and you wake up saturday morening, roll over, and just envelop them before drifting back to sleep it's immensely satisfying

:3:

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Volume posted:

Cuddling is the poo poo. I'm practically like a squirming octopus in my sleep til my limbs find a warm body to wrap up and snug. Plus then she can feel your cock on her butt and that always gets her in the mood for butt stuff.

:3:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

ArbitraryC posted:

skylark's BF spotted

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug
Spooning is the superior form of cuddling. Especially with a woman clinging to your back as the big spoon - I sleep like a rock.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Why bother hugging a three-year-old? It's not like they're going to remember it.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It's p cool when you both fall asleep at the same time and it's sort of just like freefalling and holding tight.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
I love cuddling

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Three Olives posted:

I get too warm with a guy to sleep cuddling and otherwise it just seems like lovely foreplay but my dog likes to sleep in between my arms under my neck so does that count as cuddling?I like that, he's like a oversized warm furry hot water bottle.

God will judge you and you will burn in hellfire for al eternity for being a human being who wears ugly shoes

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
poo poo ya!

What is better? Being scrubbed in the shower?

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

ArbitraryC posted:

fag!

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

that feeling when you wake up to your bf spooning you in the morning as he slowly slides his hand down your chest and wraps his hand around your morning wood, softly moaning in your ear as you can feel his manhood pressing into you.

incoherent light
Aug 15, 2014
for those who are opposed to the generic cuddle, i suggest the old standby of back to back, rear end-to-rear end. a butt feels great against your butt and there's no awkward arm placement

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Out of Band II posted:

for those who are opposed to the generic cuddle, i suggest the old standby of back to back, rear end-to-rear end. a butt feels great against your butt and there's no awkward arm placement

What if you fart and it goes in their rear end and they fart and it goes in your rear end and it just goes on like that where you don't know where their farts begin and yours end. :colbert:

incoherent light
Aug 15, 2014
scissor your legs and buttcheeks together to form a hermetic seal.

like a tiny kiss from one anus to another

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug

Out of Band II posted:

scissor your legs and buttcheeks together to form a hermetic seal.

like a tiny kiss from one anus to another

The Gas Chamber is a very potent Sex Move

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

What if you fart and it goes in their rear end and they fart and it goes in your rear end and it just goes on like that where you don't know where their farts begin and yours end. :colbert:

then you know it's true love

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

with great enthusiasm, polio king greets one of his own

incoherent light
Aug 15, 2014

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

then you know it's true love

when i knew my wife for about two weeks we had stayed up drinking for like 18 hours and she felt sick, but she had this weird thing where she could never really puke and get it all out and feel better. so i rolled over in bed and farted on her as hard as I could, to be gentlemanly and give her the impetus to throw up.

we got married a week later, our 7 year anniversary was june 25 :)

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Out of Band II posted:

when i knew my wife for about two weeks we had stayed up drinking for like 18 hours and she felt sick, but she had this weird thing where she could never really puke and get it all out and feel better. so i rolled over in bed and farted on her as hard as I could, to be gentlemanly and give her the impetus to throw up.

we got married a week later, our 7 year anniversary was june 25 :)

Congrats on the long happy marriage. That's not usually something people can say when they elope after 3 weeks.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

why would i want physicall contact with another human when i can instead stew in self hatred all by myself :smuggo:

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

cuddling is nice but i don't like to cuddle when sleeping

my ex wife used to give me poo poo for that all the time but my arm would get sore and also i would be too loving hot to sleep

Khorne
May 1, 2002
It's comfortable to sleep as the big spoon because you can use your partner as a leg and arm pillow at the same time to get proper alignment while sleeping.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

unless they are fat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
its not gay if you make sure he's the little spoon and you don't feel anything other than a butt

• Locked thread