Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it's stupid bullshit designed to trick you in to admitting you don't actually like her big heat furnace rear end as much as you claim to - like everything women do/enjoy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Kathmandon't do it.

Worlds Smuggest
Mar 13, 2010
falling asleep with an erection burried in someone is both sexy and dangerous without protection.

That said, I think most of us could have used more cuddling in our lives.

bubblebee
Jan 6, 2014
Cuddling is getting to touch all your favourite parts of your partner for as long as you want as they whisper bad Jokes in your ear.

Then eventually you both separate to a lesser hug and show each other funny pictures on the internet and giggle and then hug tighter as you laugh.

bubblebee fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Jul 2, 2016

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Those of you getting numb arms are doing it wrong. You LSU the lower arm like it'll be her pillow but then put a pillow over that then she lays her head down.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
I was staying over this girl's house when I was in high school. We began watching movies, made out, then cuddled. I used to think she was so hot, her hair smelled so nice. I couldn't keep my hands off her.
About an hour into cuddling, she farted.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

bubblebee posted:

Cuddling is getting to touch all your favourite parts of your partner for as long as you want as they whisper bad Jokes in your ear.

Then eventually you both separate to a lesser hug and show each other funny pictures on the internet and giggle and then hug tighter as you laugh.

😍

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Ka0 posted:

I was staying over this girl's house when I was in high school. We began watching movies, made out, then cuddled. I used to think she was so hot, her hair smelled so nice. I couldn't keep my hands off her.

Did you gently caress? If she farted that meant she felt super comfortable around you and was probably down for whatever.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

lmao if you don't enjoy being close to your loved one, inhaling their scent and planting gentle kisses on their neck and upper back before hearing the surprised, aroused noise they make when you softly bite them.

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
i don't like cuddling because people are pretty warm, and i live in a place that gets really humid and hot sometimes. also most cuddling is post sex for me, i tolerate it for a little while, but right after i have sex, for some reason, i feel like running really fast somewhere. this is why i own a treadmill now, so my so doesn't think i'm just crazy even though i think about throwing spears at large land carnivores the entire time i am banging her

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
My bed is really more of a gently caress dais. If we ain't boning, gtfo.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
It's real good, 10/10 would recommend to a friend

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Mega64 posted:

Kathmandon't do it.

Diamond Sands
Jul 2, 2016

by LadyAmbien
It's only happened to me once and it was very awkward. I didn't where to place my arms and how long it should last.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

jackyl posted:

tell your mother to lose weight

lol

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

sometimes I try to cuddle after sex and then get another boner and get to "do it" again so I'd say it is good and cool.

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
Is cuckolding all it is cracked up to be?

Enemy Ace
Mar 14, 2006
"We stain the sky. We fight a war in heaven."
According to scientists, cuddling could lead to THIS:

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
doing it rn and it feels p good OP

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Ka0 posted:

Omg did you cum? :staredog:

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

extra stout posted:

its not gay if you make sure he's the little spoon and you don't feel anything other than a butt

yeah but if you're big spoon you gotta be real careful because if you pop a boner lil spoon's gonna know and you'll officially become a Gay.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
When she sleeps on your chest and you let a mean small fart slip and she makes a cute throaty sound when she gets a good whiff :3:

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
i spend entire weekends shacked up naked in someones bedroom with them alternating between loving, munching, napping and cuddling in between everything, its a pro lifestyle

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015
I like cuddling with dogs and babies.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Ka0 posted:

"I used to think she was hot, and then I found out she was human."

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

The only acceptable form of cuddling is on the battlefield where one man has just ran the other one through with a sword and holds him as the life drains from his body and he places him respectfully down on the cold earth.

All other forms of cuddling are for the weak

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

LadyAmbien posted:

I like cuddling with dogs and babies.

hi mom

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Hi! I missed you guys!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

LadyAmbien posted:

Hi! I missed you guys!

Dodgeballs didn't share her toys, even when I said please

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

RobattoJesus posted:

The only acceptable form of cuddling is on the battlefield where one man has just ran the other one through with a sword and holds him as the life drains from his body and he places him respectfully down on the cold earth.

All other forms of cuddling are for the weak

When it comes to man-on-man action, I'm always careful where I put my sword.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Bitter Mushroom posted:

Is cuckolding all it is cracked up to be?

i love this word filter so much

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Pvt.Scott posted:

Why bother hugging a three-year-old? It's not like they're going to remember it.

Lmao

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

bubblebee posted:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

I hate you now

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

King Possum III posted:

When it comes to man-on-man action, I'm always careful where I put my sword.

always wear a condom

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

RobattoJesus posted:

always wear a condom

Always.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

i've got one on right now at work. It protects my glans from keratinization.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

dog buttz posted:

i've got one on right now at work. It protects my glans from keratinization.

I'm not going to ask how you earn your living.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
cuddling after sex feels nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Kurtofan posted:

cuddling after sex feels nice

Agreed, it helps me stop crying.

• Locked thread