Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
objects in mirror
Apr 9, 2016

by Shine
While our so called "friends" the British, ever so eager to be America's Lieutenant, were all like "Yes sir Mr. America! We'll follow you all the way!"

Just lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

ur dum. uncle sam liberated the region with absolutely no issues since op.

Rainbow Bells
Oct 10, 2010

You Cussin' with Me?
c'est la vie

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
*Thoughtfully chews on a freedom fry*

... Hmmm.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the us benefited a lot and never had to deal with the consequences. the brits were just too dumb to notice that we would dump the aftermath on europe and peace out.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Can you ever truly liberate Muslim majority countries without nukes? The Japanese had suicide bombers (well pilots) too, but 2 nukes sorted that right the gently caress out.

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
US bombs and destabilize the entire region for a decade.

1.5 million desperate refugees turn up in Europe.

USA: "Ooops,, too bad your little union is disintegrating in right wing populist outrage over brown people existing! It's cool, we'll help and take responsibilty for creating this shitstorm by taking in 2 000 Syrians, lol."

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009

spud posted:

Can you ever truly liberate Muslim majority countries without nukes? The Japanese had suicide bombers (well pilots) too, but 2 nukes sorted that right the gently caress out.

I'm kinda sad nukes is where we peaked honestly. Like I was hoping we'd have something much bigger and more bad rear end to reck the gently caress out of the planet by now.
Super big explosion with invisible death rays for years.
That's like an 8 on the totally awesome weapon scale. Imo we need space cannons firing relativistic shells followed by ultra lasers to glass what remains.
That'll teach those terrorists.

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

lilljonas posted:

USA: "Ooops,, too bad your little union is disintegrating in right wing populist outrage over brown people existing! It's cool, we'll help and take responsibilty for creating this shitstorm by taking in 2 000 Syrians, lol."

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals

lilljonas posted:

a rise in nationalism always leads to massive wars in europe, its all going according to plan

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
*a person turns from matter to mist*

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Chinatown posted:

*a person turns from matter to mist*

This is ok if they are a bad person.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
So was Bernie Sanders, OP.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

makes you wonder what else the french got right.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

Baguettes. Can't beat a fresh baked ham and cheese baguette from pretty much any boulangerie in France, compared to anything in the English speaking world, due to Décret Pain....I will have to make do with Subway now we are out of the EU.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

spud posted:

or attending the same wedding as a bad person

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Serious Frolicking posted:

or attending the same wedding as a bad person

I don't think weddings in the Middle East are a great idea from the videos I have seen.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

spud posted:

*shrugs*

*pulls/presses trigger*

*goes home in Las Vegas and enjoys the sunset*

*worries about niece stripping in Reno*

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I talk to somebody in france and he thinks 9/11 was perpetuated by our own government and that Muslims are too stupid to have caused 9/11.

Also that they live in streets of their own poo poo.

Aug 4, 2010

the french are good people

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
They did invade Mali so w/e

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003
Broken clock and all that

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
dont dogs poo poo everywhere in paris?

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
Remember the time George Bush started a joke that the French were all cowards despite being of the greatest military powers in history notable for their bravery and vast empire and also how France more or less financed the America revolution and how America's entire system of Government and its core ideals were inspired and built upon the foundations of the French enlightenment and how France's cultural exports of literature and art are considered to be some of the greatest in the world but doodoopeepee cheese eating surrender monkeys won't follow me into my bloody oil war I'm going to throw an international temper tantrum about it and be remembered for all time as a loving idiot who can't pronounce simple words and sent racist jarheads roaming around the desert shooting dirt farmers and am by proxy responsible for the greatest upsurges of international terrorism in Western history.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Serious Frolicking posted:

dont dogs poo poo everywhere in paris?

this improves Paris

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gamer With Dignity posted:

So was Bernie Sanders, OP.

So was Hillary

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

george hw bush was way better at killing iraq and getting the gently caress out

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Ape Fist posted:

Remember the time George Bush started a joke that the French were all cowards

bush didnt start that joke the french did when they surrendered to the nazis htth

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
did you guys see highway of dea(sh)th 2.0 it's pretty cool
https://videos.funker530.com/bitmotive/public/funker530/v1.0/videos/funker530/6c2c86f60936b2eef2adee1c5e3812bc/854x480.mp4

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Parallax Scroll posted:

imagine how soul-crushingly disappointing it must be for him right now, perched on the edge of death, his overwhelming legacy to the world being having george and jeb as sons

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Parallax Scroll posted:

bill clintons sanctions killed way more iraqis than the 1991 invasion

stefania_r
Sep 2, 2011

goatse.cx haver posted:

a rise in nationalism always leads to massive wars in europe, its all going according to plan

Yup, in the good ol' eu-free days we would be killing each other already. Now millenials are reduced to bitching about brixits/eu/globalists online.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

George W Bush should be sent to prison.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Ape Fist posted:

Remember the time George Bush started a joke that the French were all cowards despite being of the greatest military powers in history notable for their bravery and vast empire and also how France more or less financed the America revolution and how America's entire system of Government and its core ideals were inspired and built upon the foundations of the French enlightenment and how France's cultural exports of literature and art are considered to be some of the greatest in the world but doodoopeepee cheese eating surrender monkeys won't follow me into my bloody oil war I'm going to throw an international temper tantrum about it and be remembered for all time as a loving idiot who can't pronounce simple words and sent racist jarheads roaming around the desert shooting dirt farmers and am by proxy responsible for the greatest upsurges of international terrorism in Western history.

Yeah.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
I hope Marie Le Pen leads a successful Frexit.

Bon chance degenerate nation of sexual predators.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

lilljonas posted:

You sound a tad bitter?

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfnmkgmUDW4

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?

They should've just kept going until this literally happened imho.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Junkfist posted:

They should've just kept going until this literally happened imho.

Bring back the guillotine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals

stefania_r posted:

Yup, in the good ol' eu-free days we would be killing each other already. Now millenials are reduced to bitching about brixits/eu/globalists online.

well i hope everyone dies, just so theres nothing unclear about that

• Locked thread