Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

BowreeBookstore posted:

Shills in this thread talking up foamed corn and taking part in the grand early 21st century experiment in turning the united states into a vast minimum security prison/labor camp by culturally legitimizing the ritual of the prison 'cook-up.'

wtf. there's something wrong with your posts bro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

im reading all your posts as if they are in bunch of different colors and fonts

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

i j/o in the government toilet and let it ferment it's called the 'prison-cookup'

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

im gaye posted:

i j/o in the government toilet and let it ferment it's called the 'prison-cookup'

sack wine

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Frog Assassin posted:

Don't eat new things at fast food places. You always want to stick to the original stuff because they've had ~80 years to get it right. Consult my handy list when making your fast food purchase choices:

Burger King: double cheeseburger. NOT bacon double cheeseburger.
McDonalds: bitch plz
Wendy's: Spicy Chicken, Big Bacon Classic. Get a Triple if you have no dignity.
Hardees: I have no idea. Bacon Egg and Cheese biscuits are okay for breakfast.
Tastee Freeze: I've never eaten at one but in general I believe the only hard rule is try NOT to get shot or shanked
Arby's: uh you couldn't pay me enough
Taco Bell: double decker tacos
Sonic: It's been about 25 years but I remember thinking the ice cream was good
White Castle: gently caress that
Long John Silver's: hush puppies
Cookout: actually not bad. Pick your poison, you probably won't regret it anymore than you already regret your life.
KFC: extra crispy. Alternatively, find a Popeyes
Popeyes: all of it
Subway: eat fresh lol

I'm sorry I can't recommend anything from Carl's Jr I've never been any further west than Colorado but I'm pretty sure they're just bizarro Hardees.

I hope this helps in the future friends.
Uh

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Get me a chicken sandwich and some waffle fries.

FOR FREE

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
you're a brave boy touching your phone while handling those morsels

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hell Yeah posted:

holy poo poo. I just headed up to my local burger king and saw these things on the menu and ordered them with a whopper. they come in a container like this:

and they look like this

I tried to take pictures with my phone but, through what i suspect was god's attempt to prevent me from recording this experience, my phone ran out of power just as i was taking a picture of them.
they taste like if you mixed a frozen stouffer's mac n cheese with a bunch of cheetohs and fried it into a fritter, with a bitter chemical taste that could be from the cooking oil or from some additive of the mac n cheetohs. they were not covered in cheese dust, unfortunately. i enjoyed them but they had this weird texture like glue that made it so even drinking a fountain beverage left a bunch stuck to he roof of my mouth. very intense experience. AMA

Good job.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Frog Assassin posted:

Don't eat new things

The goon motto

Takane
Aug 24, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
My favorite fast food is not going and dying

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

just lol if you ain't making sangria in the terlet

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
nice viral marketing thread OP

BowreeBookstore
Oct 29, 2015
OPs overseer isn't going to hear about this particular thread.

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

cut your nails, slob.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Chief McHeath posted:

Get me a chicken sandwich and some waffle fries.

FOR FREE

WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE

bleep.bloop
Jun 19, 2016

Oh, dear leader!
This is a horrifying abortion of food, and I probably would have eaten these every other day when I was in my early twenties.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Tried them the other day, okay for a novelty but not good enough that I'd get them again. Basically a mozzarella stick filled with cheddar paste.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

bleep.bloop posted:

This is a horrifying abortion of food, and I probably would have eaten these every other day when I was in my early twenties.
...because now you eat them every day?

bleep.bloop
Jun 19, 2016

Oh, dear leader!

a hole-y ghost posted:

...because now you eat them every day?

Yeah. I gorge myself on them, wiping my cheese-crusted oily fingers on my XXXXXL T-shirt. My flabby gut spills over my Rascal scooter. As I finish, I wipe my hands through my unkempt hair, with a single tear forming in my eyes as I wistfully recall the days when I could walk unassisted.

proctorbot
Jan 27, 2005
BUT CAN IT FEEL??!?!
gently caress u OP!!!!!! How much did they pay you for this?/ Basgtard!!!

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
oh my god you guys did you hear about those new NERF™© Strike Mavericks©

proctorbot
Jan 27, 2005
BUT CAN IT FEEL??!?!
So guys I went to Target today, they had some really great deals on household goods, AND I could get my lol so epic groceries there too! So. loving. Win.

proctorbot
Jan 27, 2005
BUT CAN IT FEEL??!?!
HOLY poo poo I LOVE WINDOWS 10!!!!!

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Awake and unreal, off to nowhere

EugeneJ posted:

Popeyes sides are garbage - buy their chicken and make your own mashed potatoes or whatever

Popeye's red beans and rice is the best thing you can buy from a fast food place, sorry about your gutter palate.

Popeye's chicken tenders get smaller and smaller every time I go, cheap motherfuckers. Also whatever "oil" most fast food places use to fry and cook now is bitter and disgusting, no place is safe.

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

polio king posted:

cut your nails, slob.

very triggering i agree

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual
Of my favorite brands Burger King is third to Apple Computer company and McDonalds. I love brands.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
church's is fairly sick

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

Hell Yeah posted:

I enjoyed them but they had this weird texture like glue that made it so even drinking a fountain beverage left a bunch stuck to he roof of my mouth.

If you think they feel like glue now, wait till you have to take a poo poo. An entire roll of TP won't be enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
drat I wish i had broken this story ... my reputation as the "fast food guy :riker:" is at stake.

Good thread OP, thank you for posting

• Locked thread