Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
I would say something like "Thank you, officer. These festivities are a fun break from normal life. I'm going to go ride on the spinny thing and then try to win a stuffed animal, do you want to come along? I'll get you some funnel cake to repay your kindness"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

I'm not going to suck your dick, just so we're clear

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I hope it's a renaissance fair so there'll be no black people for him to brutalize

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Thank you.

As a goon, I understand how you could be confused by this, but yes. A simple Thank you would suffice.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

John Denver Hoxha posted:

I would say something like "Thank you, officer. These festivities are a fun break from normal life. I'm going to go ride on the spinny thing and then try to win a stuffed animal, do you want to come along? I'll get you some funnel cake to repay your kindness"

Nothing. If I ever saw him again, probably nothing.
They are supposed to treat us fair

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
I realize now that "What would you say to a police officer who treated you funfairly" would have been a better title. Just a little bit of that frenchy staircase humor for you

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
We're not friends just because you didn't rape or beat me, just so we're clear.

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Does this mean he shoots me AND the white guy I'm with?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOB4VdlkzO4

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
i would thank him for his service and offer my condolences for him being the subject of a lovely parody thread

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
I'd tell him to ease up on the shooting blacks and start culling the number of whining goons complaining about each and every thread created.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Let's go behind the Himalaya, I like a man in uniform.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
You like it when I tongue gently caress your dickhole?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Last time i got tickets to the policemans ball it really left a bad taste in my moutb

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
I'm white so there would be no fear of imminent death, but still. My dad raised me to never trust cops, and its an attitude that has never failed me

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

John Denver Hoxha posted:

I'd ask him (or her it's 2016 girl power) back to my place. Then we get inside and share some wine and I put on Huey Lewis and chop that fucker up with an axe while explaining how Huey Lewis is under rated.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

504 posted:

Does this mean he shoots me AND the white guy I'm with?

Himself?

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
There better be some destruction derby.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I'd ask if I could have a go with his gun, or maybe beat up a suspect with a rubber hose.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
Can I have cotton candy?

Is there funnel cake?

Can I have cotton candy?

Is there funnel cake?

Can I have cotton candy?

Is there funnel cake?

Can I have cotton candy?

Is there funnel cake?

*gets tased*

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
"The only good cop is a dead cop"

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Well gee golly guv'nah. Thankee kindly!

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

no shooting range no problem

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

can i hold ur gun? have u ever killed anyone with it

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

I DO NOT CONSENT

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
"good on need to update my Facebook so when they find my dead body they know it's not the suicide you try to make it out be"

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

hehe can you win me a stuffed bear? my hero

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

cop looks deep into ur eyes as the ferris wheels crests it's trajectory, whispering sweetly that maybe he, too, is a sovereign citizen

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

cop in love: i would face the manslaughter charg, wearing 2 body cams, bring extra batteries for u

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug

Sunswipe posted:

I'd ask if I could have a go with his gun, or maybe beat up a suspect with a rubber hose.

I'd beat up a cop with MY rubber hose :gizz:

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

ther'es enough pigs at the fair tyvm

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

why are we here did something happen to my parents

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I got pulled over once, I was 300 miles from home driving to a job site. Sped up because the 35 to 45 sign was in sight in the small town. Sheriff's deputy pulled me over, gave me a warning. He was nice about it and said I only would of gotten a ticket if there were kids out. So I was very respectful to the officer saying yes officer, no officer, thank you ser. Have a wonderful day..

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
I am white so it's a nonissue! :v:

Hahaha!

HA HA HA.

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

I would get upset if he was on duty as this is a clear misappropriation of public resources.

Rad Wood
Dec 26, 2005
Segata Sanshiro!
*From the top of the ferris wheel* Well frankly sir, if you're not going to suck my dick I don't want to be here.

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

TONGUE PUNCH MY TURD SLICER.

• Locked thread