Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010
Is there any reason to watch TNG/DS9/VOY in air order rather then just watch each series and then move on to the next? Were there much in the way of crossovers?

I know Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel had a few where you had to bounce back and forth between the shows to get the most out of the story, anything like that on Star Trek?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010

Bilirubin posted:

And for must see Seven episodes see Infinite Regress. It is stunning how Ryan is able to capture several distinct characters with changes in voice and posture. Wonderful acting.

Similarly, the episode where the Doctor hides in Seven and takes over her, Jeri Ryan really does a great job hitting all the Doctors mannerisms and speech inflections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk1_kNar92A

You became sexually aroused in my body! :mad: is an incredible line.

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010
I just finished watching DS9 all the way through for the first time. I can see why it's often seen as the best Trek.

Now do I watch the original 60s series or Enterprise next? I've never seen more then an episode or 2 of each.