Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/02/middleeast/baghdad-car-bombs/

Welp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
1) Nice high effort thread
2) Well that's pretty lovely :( much like your attempt at an OP

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Nice, old navy patriotic commercial with hot sluts + american flags on the preroll. Way to advertise

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
Is it still ram a dam?

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

hi i am part of the media cartel that determines whether or not something matters in this world

please, can you tell me, how many white people died?

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Salem Saberhagen posted:

Is it still ram a dam?

Yes - Until July 5th

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

why are they celebrating 4th of July they're not even in America :confused:

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
i guess we needed a new terrorism thread since the old one got gassed

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
Im starting to think that blowing up a car is pretty fun cause this is like the fourth or fifth time they've done it

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

They're just stealing an old meme from the IRA thats not funny anymore.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
my favorite part of this is that there were two attacks , one killed 125 and the other killed 1, you one job Hajaar!!

all vbieds / car bombs in baghdad since 2003

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Isis wasn't happy losing their convoy.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

EX250 Type R posted:

my favorite part of this is that there were two attacks , one killed 125 and the other killed 1, you one job Hajaar!!

aw what a cute lil bombing :3:

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009

EugeneJ posted:

Yes - Until July 5th

Well I guess they aren't liars. Didn't they say they were gonna gently caress poo poo up all Ramadan.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

EX250 Type R posted:

holy poo poo this is awesome. maybe blowing yourself up isnt as bad as they say it is. with this much effort going jnto the sport they should have competitions. heck i dont think id be half bad at blowing myself up tbh

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

EX250 Type R posted:

I'd love to see this done up like the nuke test map

Bloop... bloop....

Bloopbloopbloop

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIrsRjLH3EM

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Jonny 290 posted:

Nice, old navy patriotic commercial with hot sluts + american flags on the preroll. Way to advertise

Those commercials trigger Wahhabists, preventing them from gaining valuable intel on 40% off Summer jean deals!

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009
this wouldnt have happened if the victims had democracy

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

The Protagonist posted:

I'd love to see this done up like the nuke test map

Bloop... bloop....

Bloopbloopbloop

the fun part is if you are familiar with baghdad, you can identify bases and neighborhoods and their sect of islam or w/e and you can def see the sectarian violence vs violence against the coalition in that map

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

EX250 Type R posted:

This is insane. How do these people even function in their day to day lives, holy poo poo.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret

EX250 Type R posted:

God bless this mess.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

spud posted:

This is insane. How do these people even function in their day to day lives, holy poo poo.

Well the car and bomb industries must be booming over there

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
we bombed the heck out of them and they got a taste for it. obviously iraq loves american culture.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I wish there was an ied map to superimpose over it but it would pretty much just be a solid color

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

America bad

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
to the bone

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

There's still people alive in Baghdad?

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

The Skeleton King posted:

There's still people alive in Baghdad?

well in their defense they're trying to empty it one market at a time

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
death to america!

*blows up muslims*

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

EX250 Type R posted:

well in their defense they're trying to empty it one market at a time
ISIS haggling strats are questionable at best

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I believe Karradah is home to a decent Assyrian population which would be christians.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

Serious Frolicking posted:

we bombed the heck out of them and they got a taste for it. obviously iraq loves american culture.

American culture is shooting random people in public, not bombing.

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat

quote:

"We've had it with the Iraqi government and politicians. They can't continue blaming Da'esh and other terrorist groups. We need a solution," he said.
Is this guy suggesting we nuke Iraq?

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

a hole-y ghost posted:

ISIS haggling strats are questionable at best

hassan there is a real fire sale on samoon at the 14 july bridge tonight

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

EX250 Type R posted:

Until 2014.

I wonder what that map looks like pre-2003.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

The Skeleton King posted:

American culture is shooting random people in public, not bombing.

no, bombing runs on civilians kill a lot more people than mass shooting. they are imitating what we do, not what we say.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
you'd think at some point they'd run out of suicide bombers lol

my idea is go old school and just encircle ISIS territory like it's a massive siege and just don't let anyone in or out

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I always read Baghdad as Bad-dad, and it reminds me that I still hate my absuive father.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

spud posted:

I always read Baghdad as Bad-dad, and it reminds me that I still hate my absuive father.

Fart over his face at night and call it Bombs Over Bad-Dad

• Locked thread