Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Serious Frolicking posted:

poo poo, it isn't like i know how to fix the middle east. i just know that bombing the gently caress out of them and toppling any regime that looks at us funny doesn't seem to work very well.

I dunno it's pretty funny when I hear about cia-armed Islamists shooting it out with pentagon-armed ones.

But seriously why do western countries keep toppling regimes? Is it so that whoever they install will be friendly to western corporations extracting wealth from the countries? Because if so that seems antithetical to the idea of prosperity for those countries and it also seems that "just leave them alone" is never going to be an option until capitalism is ended.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread