Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dabigredboat
Aug 9, 2008
Dabigredgoat's will rise to number one this year. Last year we tried and failed, this time it is mine. Count me in team!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dabigredboat
Aug 9, 2008
I get the feeling that my team is going to not win this year. But I will try. Getting some of the people I did as cheap as I did was a bonus !!

dabigredboat
Aug 9, 2008
So it is the start of the big season. My team already showing it has no chance of winning. Last year I still did okay, wonder what the over/under is on me doing okay this year!

I am not losing to pmchem again!

dabigredboat
Aug 9, 2008
So I was scared to death that Luck was going to gently caress me. At the gym, first quarter, gently caress has 4 points. Then I get home and BAM 32 points baby!!!!! Boat Is Back baby!

dabigredboat
Aug 9, 2008

aegisalpha posted:

I'm looking at the TDs on my bench and feeling like I'm going to regret my WR choices this week

I feel like that in my family league right now. 2 receivers with 22+ points and 2 active with 10 and 11 points :(.

dabigredboat
Aug 9, 2008
Finally a Thursday without players in the games. Sometimes I get so lost in the fantasy numbers and making sure people are not sucking the dilz that I forget about the games.

dabigredboat
Aug 9, 2008
Holy poo poo I just beat pmchem. I cannot believe it. 2-0 start (I think I started 1-1 last year). Now to find out why I didn't score 200 :(.

dabigredboat
Aug 9, 2008

RVProfootballer posted:

Nah, any given week (or two) random dudes can score a ton. It's over longer windows that studs are studs.

This happened in my other league this week. First half I had 4 points with running back, his defense had 11. Then BOOOOOM. 25 points for me and 1 point for him. :toot:

dabigredboat
Aug 9, 2008
So I need the Miami wide out on the other team to play like poo poo right?

But, I just noticed something!

Hes one of the main receivers on my family league :ohdear:

Rip boat team.

dabigredboat
Aug 9, 2008
Looks like my boat is finally going to sink this week. Closest game ive had all year and I do not think Ill win :(.

dabigredboat
Aug 9, 2008
Time to find out if the boat can stay on top or fall to 3-2 :(. I really hope that doesn't happen but I have no idea anymore because my DP always sucks. :(

dabigredboat
Aug 9, 2008
Well another week. Another loss. This boat time might be interested in doing some trading.

dabigredboat
Aug 9, 2008
DONT PLAY MIAMI RUNNING BACK EXPERTS SAY.

PLAY ANOTHER GUY THEY SAY.

Gets 33 loving points I say :(

I really do hate fantasy.

dabigredboat
Aug 9, 2008
So I am bad. I went from 3-0 to 0-3. It really is a big hit and I cannot figure out where I am sucking the dilz :(

dabigredboat
Aug 9, 2008
Looks like I suck a receiver. Anyone need one? I have tons of okay ones <3

dabigredboat fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Oct 20, 2016

dabigredboat
Aug 9, 2008
Just got home from vegas. I see the boat team didn't do so well while I was gone. We tried. I might be interested in giving up someone nice for some better players because gently caress me :(.

dabigredboat
Aug 9, 2008
5-4. Week 10. Boat not under .500. This is a good day to be a boat. Now if my team can keep this going all the way into playoffs and beyond I might actually win this loving thing! Also still looking for a good wide receiver, anyone got any of them for sale?

dabigredboat
Aug 9, 2008
GOD loving DAMNIT NEWTON. Why the gently caress does he have to loving suck so bad against a team where he crushed it last time :(.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dabigredboat
Aug 9, 2008
Well I am finally home from family things and just realized I didn't post this week :( Also forgot to move a few players around because family. rip rip.

• Locked thread