Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

OFFICIAL KEEPERS
i may be doing the rounding wrong because it was specified as a goddamned function instead of something simple like "round up" or "round down" or "above .5 round up, otherwise round down" :argh:

michael crabtree (was $2, so now $7 or $8)
duke johnson (was $3, now $9)
ryan mathews (was $5, now $11)

evilweasel fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Aug 13, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

ZenVulgarity posted:

It does but I'm also trying to figure out the keeper cost and whatever and I can't seem to find that either

Wait were keepers slotted in the round and then with that value?

in the rules: old draft price +5, then multiply that sum by 1.1.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

RVProfootballer posted:

On the league page, I click my team and see my keepers. I click your team and you have none. I'll go through and check each team and edit the full list in here, but wanted to get that posted asap.

I see pmchem having his keepers: http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/3332748/draftinfo

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

pmchem posted:

Brandon Marshall (LB - DEN) is accidentally drafted by someone AGAIN.

:toot:

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

ZenVulgarity posted:

Melvin Gordan better not blow

are you not familiar with melvin gordon or something

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Romo couldn't even make it to game 1 before suffering a massive back injury what the hell

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Boon posted:

Did anyone draft him?

I drafted him for the four weeks Brady is suspended figuring he might last that long

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

TheKman posted:

So atleast I was able to pick a couple players, I went to take my phone out for the draft and my wife gave me that "put your phone away" look and then she just took my phone anyways lol. I'm blaming her that my lineup sucks.

...were you in a restaurant or something or did you just use up your 30 minute screen allotment on school nights?

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

looking forward to starting the season off right by trouncing pmchem

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

pmchem posted:

I just sent out several offers trying to move Chris Ivory and James White. Amazingly, I have too many useful RBs. I'm looking to downsize them and trade 2 for 1. I could also do a 3-for-2 where the additional players are non-RBs that retain my roster balance, if that would work better. It's hard to balance these offers and some were closer than others, but I was just trying to send out mass offers.

NFL.com only lets you have 5 active offers at a time so I had to cancel some, in order to send others. Please consider the email offer still of interest until I move those guys. If you liked it, just send me the offer. Thanks!

edit: I may also consider a 2-for-1 involving ((Ivory or White) and Markus Wheaton), for your RB.

in case anyone didn't notice pmchem desperately needs to do a 2 for 1 trade because otherwise he has to drop one anyway to pick up a kicker

so what i'm saying is you can basically insist that he throw in the other one for basically free instead of paying for it because pmchem will be dropping the other one anyway :v:

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Yeah the way this league is set up its not really worth paying for above waiver wire level rbs until you have your wrs and wr bench solid. Just one of 4wrs or ppt would get you close to there, both and you'd be crazy to give up even wr backups.

People are probably already starting terrible wrs.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

as I recall you only did that well by a series of traderapes which makes it more ambiguous how good an idea it is to listen to your advice to trade with you :v:

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

also if anyone was unaware the nfl projected points are loving looney tunes and shouldn't be relied on for anything

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

i still can't believe that not only could tony romo not make it through the four games i needed him for, he couldn't even make it through the preseason

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

some might say that im a homer, but picking the defense that goes up against the non-patriots afc east QBs six times in a year is looking pretty good right now

edit: or not, christ, that second half went downhill

evilweasel fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Sep 18, 2016

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Leperflesh posted:

Blount will go for 20 points one week and 4 the next, and it's impossible to predict which. Because Bellicheck.

you could easily predict this was his week given the patriots qb situation, still though, man

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

also lol at the pats throttling the Texans behind a guy who I've never heard from and our best receiver at qb

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

aegisalpha posted:

They got rid of the probable designation and they're all questionable now, right?

Well, I mean doubtful still exists. So it's like Doubtful = 25% chance and Questionable = 25%-99% chance of playing or something silly like that?

Please don't die of turf toe, Willie

yeah, because probable players always played because the nfl literally investigated teams if they didn't because rodger is a moron

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

185 points despite one of my rbs getting negative points :getin:

I expect this nonsense about me not being in first will get corrected soon

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

pmchem posted:

ok, try setting a lineup too? :(

looking at your bench maybe you should too :sun:

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

pmchem posted:

Indeed, it's rough having a team deep as mine. So many good choices to make each week. And to think I was trying to trade away C-Mike for pennies!

perhaps you should have offered more than a guy with a mysterious plague and a mediocre pass-catching back on a team starting their third string and and soon to be their best receiver at qb instead for Olsen so you didn't have that te embarrassment

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

sproles for sims straight up was a reasonably fair offer though but although sproles owned for me last year I think he's going to break down this year

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Leperflesh posted:

So, Jordan Cameron has a concussion and is already ruled out for Thursday's game. NFL.com knows this, because if you click on his name, they have that report. But, they're not showing any injury status for him, and he's not eligible to move to my IR slot.

Are Out players supposed to be eligible? If so I want to put him there immediately.

Also where are the rules for who is eligible for the IR slot? I found out purely by experimentation that I could have had Le'Veon Bell on there the first three weeks because it lets you put suspended players there. Who else?

iirc 'out' players don't qualify, only PUP, IR, and suspended.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

motherfucker why does gordon only decide to get help NOW

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Leperflesh posted:

Lol if you put noted serial fuckup josh gordon onto your fantasy football team at any time since the 2014 preseason.

he's not loving up he's very inconvinently trying to be better at not loving up

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

pmchem posted:

hmm yes, reports through the summer of him partying with Manziel and trashing houses. "I will draft that suspended man for my fantasy team"

heh

was low risk, high reward but the reward was so close argh

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

pmchem posted:

Hellloooooo Tannehill bomb opening drive

i keep trying to warn you about non-patriots afc east qbs and you keep not listening

the reason the patriots go to the playoffs every year isn't just that they're the greatest team of the millenium, its that the rest of the afc east is a vortex of suck

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Acceptable times to rely on other afc east qbs:

Jets: never
Bills: never
Dolphins: meaningless late season game to get them to 8-8

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

RVProfootballer posted:

Jets: when it's 2015 and Ryan Fitzpatrick is within like 10 fantasy points of Rodgers on the year

did you see his last game

only negative point qb game I've ever seen without an injury or getting pulled from the game

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

who is the guy carrying three idps

like, you're better off rostering geno smith than a third idp

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Leperflesh posted:

It's no different from rostering three kickers or three D/STs or three quarterbacks.

e.g. nobody should really do that either, but people still do it.

there's a limited number of kickers and defenses there is a functionally unlimited number of idps

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Leperflesh posted:

If my team was just garbage that'd be one thing but I feel like I have good players. And losing by 0.3 points really stings.

So of course this week I'm up against Tom Brady's Back vs. the Browns.

sorry for your loss

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Ayudo posted:

Dwayne Allen not looking like a starting caliber TE in 0 point per block leagues, and the wire is picked clean of any replacement level talent. Might have to work a trade to get my TE spot working again.

I have Gates and would be willing to trade him - he's been injured the last two weeks but since he'll play this week he should be at full capacity next week. Not sure what you're willing to let go though.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

destroyed my opponent like he was the browns

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Veritek83 posted:

I'm baffled by just about every organizational decision made on NFL.com

also works without the .com

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

how the gently caress does jordy Nelson get 1.9 points

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

lol@the people who thought I overpaid for brady

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

dabigredboat posted:

Just got home from vegas. I see the boat team didn't do so well while I was gone. We tried. I might be interested in giving up someone nice for some better players because gently caress me :(.

yeah I beat you like a rented mule :sun:

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

christ i only barely squeaked by a guy with two players on bye

least i didn't lose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

attn: Juliopeno Poppers re: your starting qb

its cutler lol

• Locked thread