Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Green Hill Friendzone
Oct 27, 2013

I miss Deadmau5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Furious Mittens posted:

See, this kind of thing is why my platform is based on transparency. If I ban someone, there will be a report included, typed in Comic Sans, that details the infraction and the applicable forum rule that was broken.

Bring back the glory days of poo poo posting. A vote for Mittens is a vote for baby Lowtax's future!

im the reform candidate here

you can be the incumbent

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Hmmmmm. Lowtax posted this thread in an attempt to cover his plot. What plot? It's quite elementary my dear Watson. Lowtax has already made Win98 mod and asked him to stop posting on his real account so that mistakes wouldn't be made. Their plan was to ban his real account and start him with his new mod account!

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

nice

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Toadvine posted:

What does any of this mean

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Tony Homo posted:

Hmmmmm. Lowtax posted this thread in an attempt to cover his plot. What plot? It's quite elementary my dear Watson. Lowtax has already made Win98 mod and asked him to stop posting on his real account so that mistakes wouldn't be made. Their plan was to ban his real account and start him with his new mod account!

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
do mods even do anything?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Should've let W98 flame out harder before you banned him but it was still p funny

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

just for the record I'd like to make it clear that if I got a pm offering me modship I would not make it public but instead print it frame it and hang it up and then go to my grave happily

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
i can't believe the guy who was known for begging and pleading for a fragment of power on an internet forum would immediately abuse said power!

also i also thought "PM" stood for penis mangling so i was always cringing when hearing about goons giving each others these PMs and relieved that i never got any but now i dont know anymore

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

RaceBannon posted:

do mods even do anything?

Based on current evidence they creep on women in the ladythread, ban funny posters, gas good threads, and have meltdowns that cause large swathes of the posting population to eat 6 hours

Mods are good and healthy for the community because

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

a hole-y ghost posted:

just for the record I'd like to make it clear that if I got a pm offering me modship I would not make it public but instead print it frame it and hang it up and then go to my grave happily

I would hang it next to my medal of honor and nobel prize and olymic bronze medal

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
This is why we can't have nice things. Guess what kids, Disneyland trip is canceled :(

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I would hang it next to my medal of honor and nobel prize and olymic bronze medal

I would hang it next to my employee of the month at the dick sucking factory and my cross stitch of that pic of dgsw saying SUCK MY drat BALLS

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Business Gorillas posted:

Based on current evidence they creep on women in the ladythread, ban funny posters, gas good threads, and have meltdowns that cause large swathes of the posting population to eat 6 hours

Mods are good and healthy for the community because

also the covering up for pedophiles bit :tinfoil:

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

MODS KNEW

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I have the first one but I have never even heard of those other 2 games :confused:

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Can't we just outsource modding to India?

Hello Sir, I am to be handling your probation today because you have been a very naughty boy I do believe.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Abbey still was the worst piece of poo poo mod ever.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Edgar posted:

This is why we can't have nice things. Guess what kids, Disneyland trip is canceled :(

Turns out it was a lie to get us into the car, we're going to the dentist

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Hey hey now all out of buttons dang I sure do have a lot of support might as well crown me now heh heh

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

a hole-y ghost posted:

I have the first one but I have never even heard of those other 2 games :confused:

You get them in the mail when you beat Myst

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Hey LA if you're still in the thread can you free dad gay, so what

I think this whole debacle has made us come together and realize how much we miss coach and the gang

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Hector Beerlioz posted:

You get them in the mail when you beat Myst
gently caress.... are they worth it?

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
I feel like there's a catch-22 where you can't be mentally ill to be a GBS mod but only the mentally ill want to be GBS mods.

I guess what I'm saying is that I want to be a GBS mod :saddowns:

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

I guarantee you W98 is on the spectrum since he still doesn't get it and the last thing we need is even more autistic mods (Ralp I'm lookin' at you).

Having said that, please make everyone a mod. It will be the change ZDR is looking for.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

a hole-y ghost posted:

gently caress.... are they worth it?

You bet your buttcheeks they are

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Silly Windows 98. Mods are supposed to KNOW, not TELL.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Hector Beerlioz posted:

You bet your buttcheeks they are
damnit it always has to be about buttcheeks with you, doesn't it!?

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
do mods get paid? ill be happy to be a really absent and uncaring mod if i can collect a small income from it.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Let's make this guy a mod

http://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=102122

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

RaceBannon posted:

do mods get paid? ill be happy to be a really absent and uncaring mod if i can collect a small income from it.
they get paid in pain and punishment

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i will mod I don't mind

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Finally, a reasonable post

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

RVWinkle posted:

I feel like there's a catch-22 where you can't be mentally ill to be a GBS mod but only the mentally ill want to be GBS mods.

I guess what I'm saying is that I want to be a GBS mod :saddowns:

i say it every time: the only type of person that wants to be a mod is exactly the type of person that should never be allowed to be a mod

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Tuxedo Gin posted:

i say it every time: the only type of person that wants to be a mod is exactly the type of person that should never be allowed to be a mod

i dont want to be mod

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

i didnt think the mods and administrators of this website could be any worse but an anonymous windows 98 power tripping all over everything would be an even worse idea than some of their previous ones. Jesus christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

The Kingfish posted:

I have literally no idea what is going on. Is there some big drama thing happening??

drama athletes

• Locked thread