Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Tony Homo posted:

Hmmmmm. Lowtax posted this thread in an attempt to cover his plot. What plot? It's quite elementary my dear Watson. Lowtax has already made Win98 mod and asked him to stop posting on his real account so that mistakes wouldn't be made. Their plan was to ban his real account and start him with his new mod account!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

just for the record I'd like to make it clear that if I got a pm offering me modship I would not make it public but instead print it frame it and hang it up and then go to my grave happily

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I would hang it next to my medal of honor and nobel prize and olymic bronze medal
I have the first one but I have never even heard of those other 2 games :confused:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Hector Beerlioz posted:

You get them in the mail when you beat Myst
gently caress.... are they worth it?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Hector Beerlioz posted:

You bet your buttcheeks they are
damnit it always has to be about buttcheeks with you, doesn't it!?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

RaceBannon posted:

do mods get paid? ill be happy to be a really absent and uncaring mod if i can collect a small income from it.
they get paid in pain and punishment

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Mod everyone with the anime nazi avatar

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

RobattoJesus posted:

I like how GBS manages to recreate the feeling of being part of a WoW raiding guild circa 2005 but without any of the sweet purpz
i'll give you purples just drop your pants

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

RobattoJesus posted:

I can't. My pants are painted on.
damnit

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

CharlestonJew posted:

W98 is one of those Tibetan monks that set themselves on fire except a thousand times more gay
jizz instead of gasoline

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

clicked the lighter but it didn't do poo poo

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Frankenstyle posted:

Jerk detected! This user is on your ignore list, click to view post anyway.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Cyberventurer posted:

So what's this story about W98's shovel, anyway?
He killed a small child he was babysitting using a shovel

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

plain blue jacket posted:

win98 always seemed like a tool, why was he considered mod material?
because he used the IRC

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

business gorillas this close to being downsized

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Macnult posted:

I browse the Internet in 35mm film.
maybe you should go browse the internet in 9mm :twisted:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Cuckoo posted:

It's ok :3:

If there is one thing I can say it's that GBS is full of shitflingers, but generally if they are totally against a particular person becoming a mod it's for a good reason. For example, genesplicer was well received because he was a mature, chill guy and a good poster before getting modded.
It's kind of sad the gene splicer rarely posts now though. I guess modding must have soured his enthusiasm for GBS :(

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Iron Prince posted:

i've got an inbox FULL of juicy pm's and they're only like 95% people sending me either krusty or the goose.
What goose

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

zen death robot posted:

Everyone who has commented on moderation is hereby disqualified from being a mod

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Wee Stubby Nublet posted:

*grins* ZDR, there will come a time, perhaps one day off in the future when you don't seem quite so busy, when I will come to you telling you a story - the complete story, not just snippets. It is on that day that you are to remind yourself of these words above here that you say. Those words add to the cringe-factor in such a remarkable way; just delightful. :D

*smile broadens, thinks to self, "again he is correct here!" and claps hands, grinning like a loon*
:confused:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

zen death robot posted:

Yes. That's why I'm an admin.
:thurman:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

opus111 posted:

I still cant believe that any mod or gbs superstar encouraged win98 to act the way he does instead of trying to encourage him to stop posting.
Why not?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Larry Parrish posted:

Can't believe the attempted murderer who got a commemorative tattoo for the time he almost killed someone in cold blood is weird. It's just not possible
well when you put it that way it sounds kind of weird

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

which actually described LadyAmbien to a tee

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Chief McHeath posted:

What other things does PM stand for? All I can think of is Penis Mangler.
Platform Master

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

autoaim.cfg posted:

Serious post: This is what's wrong with GBS x.x right here.

Anyone who even remotely tries to contribute actual content in a lovely thread gets shat upon.

Well, that's a homosexual deceased forum then, right there.

En-fuckin'-joy!

P.S. And now you shall never know the saga of the lurid transsexual entanglement between Oswald and FemFatale. I won't spill.

Sucks to be you. :tipshat:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

autoaim.cfg posted:

Ok, so I wasn't as funny or entertaining as I thought I was...

My bad... my bad....

I'm afraid my dick stays in my pants, lest I give y'all nightmares and fever dreams about elephants and I just bopped my wife over the head that one time, so there's nothing more really to say about that. We were shitfaced drunk, we got into an argument and I brained her. End of. Both story and marriage.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

how is this such a big deal that lowtax has to mingle with the commoners and post a thread about this and lol @ ladyambien strongly encouraging windows 98 to take a break from posting. lol grow up, it's an internet forum you guys aren't trading state secrets here.
yeah but seeing popular posters getting banned and shamed is good

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMT2jq-suyU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

PM = Private Massage :wink:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Weird BIAS posted:

possible but his apartment burnt down the other week
sounds like our man david thorpe gets a little too hot under the trousers if you know what I mean

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Killed a Girl in 96 posted:

make me a mod. i would be a good candidate because i am experienced in Microsoft Excel and have severe issues with authority.
Gnarlyhotep you were already a mod :confused:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

except those two leather daddies who gave me a hotel key (turns out they wanted something more than an asskicking)
Happy Father's Day!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Shaquin posted:

they werent even together at the time either by his own words lmao
:vince:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

LadyAmbien posted:

Your time has come

to die.

Adbot