Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Hey turns out trying to mod the guy who constantly begs to be a mod (and now apparently live blogs his life to admins) wasn't such a great idea!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Don't ever make me a mod because I will report shame ALL DAY

Also windows xp was an inside job

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Can I be mod if I PM all the mods and admins my weekly schedule

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

i am ripping off my shirt right now and declaring myself mod of GBS (I don't need buttons, i know a dozen ways to ban a man without lifting a finger)

if anyone wants to fight me for the title i'll be pacing aroudn the parking lot behind arby's for a while

if i'm not there when you get there go in the arby's i;ll probably be getting a snack, gotta keep that blood sugar level up

I'll fight you but can we split a large order of curly fries together first

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Seriously tho did you guys try to make a separate "RoboMod" account that you would have then given to W98?

Cuz on the one hand that's pretty hosed up but on the other hand it would have been funny to watch W98 try to continue posting on both accounts to try to keep his cover

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

sicne no fucker's going to use it now

good use of an evening

Did you make that

Cuz that's cool looking

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Hey LA if you're still in the thread can you free dad gay, so what

I think this whole debacle has made us come together and realize how much we miss coach and the gang

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Cyberventurer posted:

What goes through someone's head that, when told they'll be given an anonymous mod account so they don't draw attention to themselves, that they turn around and screenshot it to show people and ruin the point? :confused:

A self destructive form of protest against anonymous modding

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
W98 is one of those Tibetan monks that set themselves on fire except a thousand times more gay

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Pound_Coin posted:

make me a mod and I'll do absolutely nothing apart from occasionally posting salt from the report queue

I'll follow you to hell sir

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Cyberventurer posted:

So what's this story about W98's shovel, anyway?

He got meme'd on and beat the offending bull with a shovel

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

a cop posted:

That pm is weird. Like, yall were discussing a touchy issue and he just started making a bunch of small talk about a super cool movie theater he went to???

i know this may come as a surprise to you but I think ol' Windows 98 had a touch of the 'tism

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Chomp8645 posted:

I don't know too much about Windows 98 in all honestly, but I thought it was real funny a while back when somebody did a comedy Mario 64 review and ran across the "Windows 98 Stop Posting Bridge".

putty rules at repainting games

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Cuckoo posted:

Can I ask you/Applewhite what the gently caress you mean by "backstory"? Did W98 commission pages of loving lore for a fictional mod persona or something?

I'm guessing he wanted a fake history for this robomod that didn't include "nearly beat someone to death with a shovel"

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

yes but I only drew the avatar and begged him not to set his regdate in the future and make modified voice recordings which he was planning on posting everywhere for gently caress knows why

goddamn I've been shitposting wrong this whole time

I should have just assembled a team of actual funny people to make posts for me

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
thank god

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

zen death robot posted:

Also a lot of you have brain problems

rubbin is racin brah

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
We should make more celebrities with dying careers mod gbs

Does anyone know where Bo Burnham is

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

I think the obvious solution is just to make whoever has the most posts the new mod. Certainly someone that spends all of their day shitposting interacting with the rest of the GBS goons must be a well-rounded and capable individual.

I agree, Dare should be the new mod

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Applewhite posted:

At least you've got a short suspect list for who changed your AV lol.

this is why we need a cool new mod who can tell us who just did a bitchmade move like that

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Make Spanish Manlove a mod again but keep it so he can never see GBS

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Minimalist Program posted:

You are an insane person

I think this is the crazy lady that owns a farm and castrates goats a bunch or maybe I'm thinking of another insane goon

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

I'm Applewhite

i like your new tag

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Wrath of the Bitch King posted:

isn't Win98 a kid that lives at home with mom or was that part of their shitposting persona?

I think W98 kept posting stories making fun of his neighbor's autistic son without a hint of irony

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
do like a GBS Survivor thing where goons do a series of posting challenges each week and are eliminated one by one

last goon standing is made mod

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

reallivedinosaur posted:

i think gbs should brexit the union

lets hold a referendum

"goku" will take up 90% of the vote

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Celluloid Sam posted:

just got the pm about being mod of DnD pretty exciting stuff I've never even posted there

DnD posters are the worst candidates to mod DnD so I think they made the right choice there

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Where's the guy that wrote a letter to Lowtax that started with "Dear Richard, I am going to kill you"? I think he'd be a good mod

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

windows "bitchmade" 98 based on the way it's written

You go through all the trouble of making him a custom RoboMod av and he goes and does this to you? I didn't think he could stoop any lower but I guess he proved me wrong

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

ive got the detonator button rigged to my lil bitty nipples.

dont hurt me tiny nipple man I'll do whatever you say

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Wizard Master posted:

Still don't care about this GBS trash. It's interesting to note that megathreads of a similar size in FYAD, the forum I post in, are a lot funnier and more interesting to read. Suck it, GBS.

here i can post and not be judged/probed for not being funny by my unfunny brethren. its safe and gay here

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Professor Shark posted:

Ever since I got these Google Cardboard goggles my PAWG powers have exceeded human comprehension.

At this point any new PAWG thread I posted would cause eyes to burst , brain aneurysms, computer monitors to blow, and bring about a dark age to all of mankind.

The last sounds the internet would ever make would be that of slapping cheeks and what sounds like AGAMEMNON before it ceases to function.

Take back your blue star

You denied it then but you know it's your destiny

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

No thanks you can keep him!

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Applewhite posted:

Sorry if I'm cranky this morning, I was up until 5:50am watching Rocky Horror Picture Show and I got a run in my fishnet stockings :(

what format was it in because if it was digital you're fuckin banned

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Enfield posted:

how has hot dog day 98 been doing? please reply with a status update

He plum give out on modding

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
ok someone explain did Enfield seriously burn themselves or is that just a thing from their av

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

holy poo poo

thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

nvm here they are