Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Lol. I need a link to the source of this drama. Also LA the baby needs a bottle. Please don't ignore the baby whilst here on the forums. :(

Serious question: can I have his job? I'd make a better mod.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
I will gladly take his job. I'm 47 (48 in a week) and will mod in away that will only elevate the status of GBS. I will be fair, and impartial heeding the rules of this fine establishment. Vote for TH as future GBS mod. :911:

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

OctoberBlues posted:

Idon't know, you were a big meanie to xie when his wrist hurt and the poor guy was just trying to do his best!

Jokes on you! I just got my own personal PM from the powers that be but I'm not dumb enough to share it! Hellooooooo new mod: ME!

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

RaceBannon posted:

forums drama aside for the moment, let me just point out that arbys curly fries are pretty good

Just bought their frozen kind at the grocery store. They were quite good and crunche when baked.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Hmmmmm. Lowtax posted this thread in an attempt to cover his plot. What plot? It's quite elementary my dear Watson. Lowtax has already made Win98 mod and asked him to stop posting on his real account so that mistakes wouldn't be made. Their plan was to ban his real account and start him with his new mod account!

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Abbey still was the worst piece of poo poo mod ever.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Lady A what happened to The Finn. All other mods could only hope to be like him. Old mods rarely posted and when they did it was for a good reason. You shouldnt be friends with your parents and you shouldn't be friends with the mods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

zen death robot posted:

Also a lot of you have brain problems

Including you

• Locked thread