Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HamTyler
Nov 23, 2008
This is fascinating, thanks for doing this.

If I may: Male, June 25, 1973.

Interested to see what you turn up :)

edit: 1st post in 8 years... man. Did I lurk enough?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HamTyler
Nov 23, 2008

Paramemetic posted:

A Water Ox. Water Ox likes to sleep and laze around, and is especially stupid (sorry). They are prone to harsh speech, rude language, self-importance, and selfishness. Boys often die and there is danger from earth-owner spirits. The lifespan is seventy and there are seven hard periods.

Your life-force is earth,
Health is wood,
Power is water,
Luck is water.

This year is bad for the life-force, good for health and power, and very bad for your luck. Nothing significant for lok-men. Mewa is 4-Green, because of your birth mewa of 9-Red you should do a liberation practice like letting food animals go free or so on. The direction is Southwest.

I wish it was more notable for having brought you out of an 8 year lurk. I did a doodle for you tho.

Hey, thanks. That's what I get for asking I suppose :D. It's still interesting stuff. I think if I'm honest I'm probably prone to a lot of those things (aren't we all?). Certainly liking to sleep.

I see most people have hard periods - are these defined any further or is it intended just as a 'there will be x trials to endure in your lifetime' sort of thing?

Love the doodle, that's grand. Cheers!

HamTyler
Nov 23, 2008
Hey Parametric,

My wife just saw this and asked if you'd do the same for her:

Sept 25, 1974 (female, obviously ;))

Hoping it is better than mine was...

HamTyler
Nov 23, 2008
I'm sure she'll have some questions when she wakes up, but I can say we have 3 kids... Thanks again.

• Locked thread