Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Ok now everyone can watch NASA tv for the jupiter orbiter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Blaise330 posted:

Since Sheamus was the last man standing, shouldn't Apollo have been the one to finish him off and gain some much needed spotlight?

Zack is more, how we say, "American"

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Eltoasto posted:

:yeah:

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

exploding mummy posted:

Zack Ryder won a Raw main event in tyool 2016

Zack Ryder won a house show match on what will be one of the worst rated raws of all time

St. Dogbert
Mar 17, 2011
It's been years, and I still can't believe the mess WWE made of Zack Ryder. He should have been a star.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

St. Dogbert posted:

It's been years, and I still can't believe the mess WWE made of Zack Ryder. He should have been a star.

lol

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

St. Dogbert posted:

lol

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

St. Dogbert posted:

lol

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
I'll say I enjoyed Raw, but then again I'm a broken person who enjoys his brands/habits and plus I switching between it and Jaws 1 & 2

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Eltoasto posted:

Do any of the science chicks have giant, fake, unmoving titties?

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Do any of the science chicks have giant, fake, unmoving titties?

The host lady is asian so it's possible that, at one time, she was a hot asian wife

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

St. Dogbert posted:

Nice to see you got an account, Zack Ryder's Dad

Also I take it I missed nothing by skipping this Raw like Everyone Else in the Country

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Apparently the dark match was The Club vs. Cena and Enzo and Cass, which sounds like it should've been on TV.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

CBJSprague24 posted:

Apparently the dark match was The Club vs. Cena and Enzo and Cass, which sounds like it should've been on TV.

I'm guessing it will be the Battleground match to save Cena/Styles II for Summerslam.

St. Dogbert
Mar 17, 2011

Chris James 2 posted:

Nice to see you got an account, Zack Ryder's Dad

Also I take it I missed nothing by skipping this Raw like Everyone Else in the Country

Okay, maybe not a star, but definitely more than he is. The guy was massively over in 2011-12 when nothing else was going on worth caring about, and instead of pushing him and making some money off of him, they made him get his rear end kicked by Kane for six months while John Cena hosed his girlfriend. At the very least, Ryder could've been an upper-midcard type of guy for a while instead of being booked to lose to everyone short of Hornswoggle for three years.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Charles Gnarwin posted:

I'm guessing it will be the Battleground match to save Cena/Styles II for Summerslam.

they already announced the 6 man as a Battleground match during the show

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
I enjoy these holiday shows because even though they are a nothingburger for plot advancement they luck into an overarching theme and the show has better flow and continuity than the normal episode.

That being said it was background watching, but it doesn't make me actively turn it off like some 3 hour raws have.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

St. Dogbert posted:

lol

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Chris James 2 posted:

you missed Karl Anderson talking about his hot asian wife, sorry

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Only thing I missed apparently was Xavier saying he isn't sure New Day will survive the Wyatts

lol forever if the first time the Wyatts do anything since beating up Bryan is ending the New Day

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

exploding mummy posted:

they already announced the 6 man as a Battleground match during the show
That and Cena/Styles II is on the 1st Liver Smackdown after Battleground

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
Wyatts breaking up New Day would make them the most over heels on the roster, and end a beloved stable before it had any chance of souring, leaving nothing but fond memories. It would be completely unexpected and therefore will not happen

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Cubone posted:

Wyatts breaking up New Day would make them the most over heels on the roster, and end a beloved stable before it had any chance of souring, leaving nothing but fond memories. It would be completely unexpected and therefore will not happen

yeah like they would dare sour

ftwtom
Feb 7, 2001

I was at the show tonight and had really good seats. Vibe in the crowd was hit and miss but it was a real fun show to be at. Big Show and Mark Henry are super over in Columbus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doctor iono
May 19, 2005

I LARVA YOU

ftwtom posted:

I was at the show tonight and had really good seats. Vibe in the crowd was hit and miss but it was a real fun show to be at. Big Show and Mark Henry are super over in Columbus.

It was my first wrestling show ever :3: "Sexual chocolate" was one of the biggest chants of the night.

• Locked thread