Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
talk about the times you accidentally urinated inside your pantaloons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i53okqZl-34

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

the urinals at work sometimes leave my jeans sprinkled with pee

speak of the devil time to go sprinkle my jeans. sigh.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

sometimes after i pee and i give jt a good 15 seconds of shaking and pee still dribbles out making a pee stain on my paints after

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
holy gently caress... piss

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Junior Jr. posted:

talk about the times you accidentally urinated inside your pantaloons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i53okqZl-34

Is intentionally pissing yourself allowed itt or just accidental? Reasons are things like warmth, laziness, and spiting your over bearing mother at age 35.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
When I was 13 I pee'd the bed on Christmas Eve. I hadn't done it since I was really young, and didn't know what to do. I flipped the mattress and was afraid it would smell, so I poured an entire bottle of Joop on my mattress. For several years, until I got a new mattress, my bedroom reeked of Joop and when I would lie down I'd have to suppress my bag reflex.

It was good practice for life, I suppose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

once i had a dream that i was peeing in a toilet and then i woke up and had pissed the bed

i was embarrassed but managed to successfully hide if from my wife

• Locked thread