Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
this is like a ladder match if they never used the ladders to kill each other

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

oatgan posted:

pretty much every wrestling show gets streamed on taima http://taima.tv/r/woooalt

This will do, but I try to avoid the weirdos in the chat if I can help it

Git Mah Belt Son
Apr 26, 2003

Happy Happy Gators
Are their ring mics always that loud? Holy poo poo. I feel like I'm listening to a stampede.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Benne posted:

i have the chat panel hidden with adblock

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Benne posted:

Just fullscreen the stream on a second monitor (providing you have one of course) and you can completely ignore it.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Never thought I would miss the WWE announcers but boy are Josh Mathews and The Pope testing that

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

"the technical savage" is an interesting nickname for trevor lee who does no technical wrestling

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Why didn't he climb up the ropes and get the belt while everybody else was outside the ring?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hello. Is anyone watching the show of current times

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Why didn't he climb along the hanging cables and get the belt while he was up there and everybody else was outside the ring?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

arent there actual rules against using ladders in ultimate x

mindofme
May 19, 2003

Learn trispace and never have to think about math again!
"simple but effective but it didn't work" what

ZixTheYeti
Jul 12, 2005

Hellarious!

oatgan posted:

"the technical savage" is an interesting nickname for trevor lee who does no technical wrestling

I've been trying to parse that since the start of this match and can only conclude that it's because he's technically a savage, like he's domesticated but still eats his food without utensils or something.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I'm here for this now

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
I think the firstrow stream is a minute and a half ahead of the taima.tv stream

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Miracle Mike should have cashed in the belt instead of agreeing to a match!

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
im really happy to see the final deletion but also very sad that there is other content on this show besides the final deletion

the opening scene fiesta is already my choice for best segment of the year across all feds

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

CubsWoo posted:

im really happy to see the final deletion but also very sad that there is other content on this show besides the final deletion

the opening scene fiesta is already my choice for best segment of the year across all feds

I'm sorry but nothing will beat a hiding kevin owens eating lays and avoiding a food fight

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
That was a decent spotfest but the Ultimate X gimmick still doesn't make sense to me

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
They face off...in an interview!

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Lmao EC3 is so drat big

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Hey it's James Storm! I like James Storm!

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

So James Storm is basically a knockoff of Bikertaker, right

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Hey, it's that guy who was on NXT for a week.

Didn't he push someone onto some train tracks once? How did he go from cult leader back to beer drinking cowboy?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Rhonne posted:

Hey, it's that guy who was on NXT for a week.

Didn't he push someone onto some train tracks once? How did he go from cult leader back to beer drinking cowboy?

after his "borderline criminal behavior" he left the company for one taping after being run off by... magnus? (who also left the company) to do nxt and just came back as fan favorite james storm

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I never thought I'd miss WWE audio but holy gently caress

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

oatgan posted:

after his "borderline criminal behavior" he left the company for one taping after being run off by... magnus? (who also left the company) to do nxt and just came back as fan favorite james storm

So they just pretend the attempted murder and other stuff never happened? Didn't that whole cult leader thing go on for like a year or two? I'm pretty sure he was doing it before they got kicked off Spike.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
How much money did James Storm get out of Dixie by showing up at one NXT taping?

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
I can't believe I'm willingly watching TNA in 2016.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

its good that tna is defending all of their titles on the show before a pay per view

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
These announcers are garbage.

I've never watched TNA before and this match is not a good first impression. I missed the opening segment, apparently that was better.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

ZixTheYeti posted:

I've been trying to parse that since the start of this match and can only conclude that it's because he's technically a savage, like he's domesticated but still eats his food without utensils or something.

I'm eating my dinner right now without utensils 🤓

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
lol at that finish

sonicice
Oct 21, 2000

Michael J Beverage, I've got a bone to pick with you.

keevo posted:

we're all in this together

SpiritOfSanDimas
Oct 31, 2012

surf rock posted:

These announcers are garbage.

I've never watched TNA before and this match is not a good first impression. I missed the opening segment, apparently that was better.

I haven't watched TNA before either but they are significantly better than JBL / King / Cole

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

keevo posted:

I was promised redneck millionaires goofing off with their family goddammit :mad:

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Well that was a match.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

SpiritOfSanDimas posted:

I haven't watched TNA before either but they are significantly better than JBL / King / Cole

Nah

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Jerusalem posted:

I was promised redneck millionaires goofing off with their family goddammit :mad:

Mate if you can drop the word millionaire from your request I'll set up a periscope broadcast just for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZixTheYeti
Jul 12, 2005

Hellarious!
This isn't live, right? And THIS is the pre-recorded audio they went with?

• Locked thread