Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I'm the mismatched foundation line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

"Cheer's love, the cavalry's here" - my dick

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
OP tragically misinformed about women with short hair. They are, in fact, smoking hot.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Jesus Christ, half a dozen Winona pics and no money shot.
What's wrong with you people?

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Inzombiac posted:

I'm the mismatched foundation line.

woah. this cat's got claws

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
What if they keep it long but wear it up?

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
You guys have poo poo taste in pixie cut chicks, I take my praise of short hair back. gently caress all of you.

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer
p cool of all these women to put their selfies on the internet with the express intention of having them ranked by goons vis a vis hotness

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Applewhite posted:

What if they keep it long but wear it up?

That's the hottest, why did you even ask such a stupid question?

Savage For The Winjun
Jun 27, 2008

okay girls with short hair are great, they can go down on ur D and you can see everything without dumbass hair getting in the way.

also when you are tumbling around in the sheets with them you dont get strands of hair in your mouth

in the morning they dont spend as long in the shower because there isnt a mane of hair to shampoo

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Short hair can be cute af.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Wicker Man posted:

Short hair can be cute af.

This really gets to the heart of it.

Short hair is cute. But cute isnt always what you're looking for.

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting

I always coordinate to match the room's decor

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
OP even admitted that very hot girls would still be hot with short hair so no one is refuting his claim by posting 10s with short hair

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

wowza

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Where did she go after her last meltdown?

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

This is where we post pixie dream girls right?

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Tectonis posted:

This is where we post pixie dream girls right?

"Torn" is a good song, I agree.

Also I still want one of these shirts:

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Stefan Prodan posted:

OP even admitted that very hot girls would still be hot with short hair so no one is refuting his claim by posting 10s with short hair

I'm trying to figure out a way to relate "post an ugly girl with short hair to prove that short haired girls are ugly" to set mining or something

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Troy Queef posted:

"Torn" is a good song, I agree.

Also I still want one of these shirts:

did winona get probated :confused:

naem
May 29, 2011

I love you, every skinny mean little brunette ever

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

a hole-y ghost posted:

did winona get probated :confused:

Winooner

Squish
Nov 22, 2007

Unrelenting.
Lipstick Apathy

"I want to speak with your manager"

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

so how many of these pictures are actually dudes

because like half of them are hot enough for me to not care

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
i have hair long enough to sit on. the dude im loving has hair just as long. when we share the shower we can put entire detailed line drawings made of hair up on the wall. it sticks in the vacuum, gets in the way constantly during sex, i can pull a pile off the sheets at any given point and it winds up in very unpleasant places after the sexxing is over. if it didnt look so good id just buzz us both in our sleep

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Alucard posted:

counter-point:

:lol:

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Eww. A woman's long hair sticks to you face during sex, or just when you're sitting close on a couch. It takes forever to get ready to go anywhere with her. It clogs drains, and is always showing up in places like your spaghetti or wherever. And high maintenance hair is a good sign of a high maintenance person. A short haired woman who's ready to get poo poo done isn't a preference in my house, it's the price of admission.

But to be fair I'm not a big fan of boobs over a B cup either, so maybe I'm just trapped in a closet.

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
it's true, long hair sometimes sucks and gets in everywhere like strands of it gets in food then you eat it and it ruins the taste.

that's why short hair is cuter and better, also op is just plain wrong

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
More like "Women with short hair: WHY NOT??"

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Because it looks good and hot on some???

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
constantly going on about how you only find the girliest girls to ever girl attractive is slightly above sucking cock in public on the openly homosexual scale. op, you can stop overcompensating. no one cares that you want to have sex with men.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Some women can pull it off and some can't. It depends on the type of face they have.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

Crazyeyes posted:

OP tragically misinformed about women with short hair. They are, in fact, smoking hot.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Frankenstyle posted:

Eww. A woman's long hair sticks to you face during sex, or just when you're sitting close on a couch. It takes forever to get ready to go anywhere with her. It clogs drains, and is always showing up in places like your spaghetti or wherever. And high maintenance hair is a good sign of a high maintenance person. A short haired woman who's ready to get poo poo done isn't a preference in my house, it's the price of admission.

Shoulder-length is best of both worlds, TBH.

Frankenstyle posted:

But to be fair I'm not a big fan of boobs over a B cup either, so maybe I'm just trapped in a closet.

You are.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
As with most physical characteristics, there is no one perfect hair length. Some women look great with long hair. Others might not look as good with long hair, but will look amazing with short hair. What looks best differs by person, and by the opinion of the viewer. Some people think short hair on women never looks good (We call these people "Brain-damaged"). Some people think that all women must be 5'11" or taller to be attractive. The reality is that attractiveness can be very subjective, although there are some cultural influences. For example, Older men are generally considered unattractive, regardless of hair length. However, an older man with a large amount of money will generally be considered more attractive than an older man who drives a 1998 Toyota Camry. This is a cultural influence.

This being said, short hair on women can be amazingly sexy, it just depends on the woman. There are those lucky women who look good either way, long or short. The only way to know for sure is to try.

One woman I dated in college had hair shorter than mine. God, was she hot. Amazing tits, too. Sadly, she decided that she preferred guys who could afford cars that were made in that decade...

Eric the Half a Bea
Jul 13, 2008

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so
Toilet Rascal
Natalie Portman with razor short hair stole my heart. It could have been that scene where she was sobbing while it was shorn off though. Smoking. :smuggo:

Natalie aside, I shaved my hair off before. Now it's just pixie cut. I do not give a flying gently caress what a guy thinks is "pretty" for me. I get more than enough dates with men who are actually secure in their masculinity and don't need to be a whiny little bitch about my hair.

Besides the low maintenance which is great, a woman just has to be confident, which is so much more sexy.

Go to the Middle East, OP, and win over a bride in a burka. Better yet, get a mail order one from Eastern Europe, title it "Must Have Mane" and the girls will flock to you for your only asset, a green card. Sorry, but your flaccid micro-penis is really not going to do you any favours.

only temporary
Sep 3, 2006
Long hair is nice for pulling on during sex.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Frankenstyle posted:

I'm with ya; cute short hair and small pert boobs is my jam too. It's probably a confirmation bias but I always find girls with that hairstyle and body type to be more fun and outgoing.

Like you can fool around for a while and when it's time to go out for the evening all she does is a quick shower and makeup that's done in like 2 minutes and then they're ready to go drink beer and be funny at bars and stuff.

I guess I have a thing for low-maintenence cute chicks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Inzombiac posted:

Where did she go after her last meltdown?

Isn't she permabanned , or like probated forever or something? I was wondering about her as well

• Locked thread