Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How do you humanely put down a beloved pet?
shovel
detergent in his soup
the transporter
his meows are shrill and offputting
View Results

• Locked thread
EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
I put down my cat a few weeks ago because his kidneys were failing and he was going senile and was making GBS threads and pissing outside his box nearly every day for the past month and since doing that my life has been somewhat less stressful.

Bit at the same time I did my best to make his last day awesome and hosed it up because despite paying extra to have him put down at home so he wouldn't be afraid he freaked out and tried to hide when they gave him the first needle that's supposed to sedate him and ever since I feel like a loving monster for letting someone kill my best friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe

DOMDOM posted:

did you cry

I would have cried

my dog is 6 and i hope i die before she does cuz that's gonna be the saddest day of my life

Ya I did. So did my wife. I had him for 16 years. That day loving sucked.

Edit: this cat was a pretty good cat

EvilJoven fucked around with this message at 06:54 on Jul 6, 2016

• Locked thread