Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

kaschei posted:

There was fearmongering by repubs that homo versions of this would be commonplace if gay marriage were legalized

Sham marraiges for taxes or soldier benefits or w/e were never a problem before GAY sham marraiges.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Some background, I have met this girl about 2 months ago and we just matched so well. But she had relationship troubles with parents (they are divorced and each trying to pull daughter their way) so after about a week I asked if she wanted to stay at my place for a while since we were sleeping together like every other day. And she said yes, moved her stuff and we have been a happy happy couple even calling each other husband and wifey among friends.
Coming from a bit of bad high-school background (just finished school this year) she had access to drugs. I am pretty chill about it and do light ones in company like once in 1-3 months. She started bringing weed like once in 4 days we just smoked on the balcony and chilled together, but then came GHB.
Its hard to explain this drug since it's so different in overall feelings. You feel a bit drunk but instead of tired you feel energetic, your legs want to move and you constantly want to do stuff. It also gives super sexuality where you want to have sex non stop, have better than normal feelings and don't cum for literally hours and as I said you don't get tired so you CAN last that long.
Of course it was crazy good and we've been doing GHB once every 4 days, weed consumption stopped. Bad things happened when she moved to her parents to help around house for couple of days while I was busy at work since she took the bottle of GHB with her and been taking doses constantly. When I came to visit I took away the bottle, but of course she has hid some from me. I was pretty worried about her developing addiction as she said that she was feeling like poo poo and needed another dose. I knew when she would return back to my place I would stop the regularity and all will be OK.
Fast forward few days she moved back and we had a small party with friends. She took a medium dose prior to coming over and all was well. In a few hours she started getting sexual and we sent friends away to get some time to ourselves. Obviously I wanted to stay on the same wave so I took a medium dose, she insisted that she will take as well. Knowing how easy it is to overdose I warned her that she will OD, but hell she didn't listed.
So we were going at it for about an hour and I notice her getting quite passive and literally falling asleep. If you don't know overdose on Ghb just makes you fall into deep sleep as if you are dead. That's why it's prescribed for people with narcolepsy. And here she was dead asleep on my bed. I put her on the side in case she vomits and put an empty bucket beside her. Then it hit me, hit me hard, I wanted sex so bad and seeing her naked on the bed I did it. It felt kinda strange having sex with unconscious person, but it felt good with the drive that GHB gives you.
So as I tried to keep it quick and as I was about to finish I guess some contraction happened inside of her and literally rained piss all over the bed. It was wet everywhere. Since both me and her are about 70kg I couldn't take her off the bed alone and instead rolled her away, put some towels underneath and rolled her back on them. Then fell asleep.
Then in the morning she woke up and changed the towels, she didn't notice anything wrong and thought that we were just sweating a lot during the night. She did ask if I put the towels underneath and I said yes, you OD and piss yourself all over last night. She felt shame, like real shame. Instantly took the bedsheets and covers off the bed along with towels and told me she'd wash them all home and bring back. She said that she never ever is going to take drugs again and feels ashamed and sorry for what happened and any other guy would dump her right away.
I didn't expect such a positive outcome and kept my mouth shut. 2 weeks passed since that incident and she really did stop everything. Now it kind of bugs me that in a way what I did was wrong even though we do have regular sex and live together, but at the same time should she know? Right now it's just me and you guys.
Tldr My gf overdosed and my sexual desire under affection lead to her peeing herself. She doesn't know the cause and shame from the incident made her quit drugs. Should I keep my mouth shut?

please go on there and asked if he finished or not, that's left out of the story

thanks

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

"I'm not giving you an ultimatum I'm breaking up with you" guy and chill frugal millionaire Eddy Vedder are the heroes we need and a nice counterpoint to the sad "bullied into 'polyamory'" stock story.

I hope they are real and want them to be my friends.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

I'm more inclined to believe frugalVedder because a one year check in is decent commitment to the gimmick.

And in the other one her relating the sweet own "not an ultimatum" speech verbatim is a little too perfect. I'm still keeping that one in my back pocket in case a platonic Evil Female ideal sets me up for it.

But even if they are both r/stdh, I'll tale it as a refeshing breather between hit marade of "I got browbeat into cohabitating with/raising the child of/financially supporting my bad dye job dyed undercut blobby gf/bf"

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

If its real maybe Will didn't view the relationship the same way? Given his response to "lets break up" was "ok idc." were they even cohabitating?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

He should at least have a wall full of mnm dispensors like notch if he doing the rich shut in thing

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

oh no my wife has historically been down for cool, exciting sex. better use this information to ... divorce her

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

i think it works like this: you gotta trade tasha yarr for the vaccine unless she can win a spiked mace gauntlet cage match against the princess from africa planet

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

jfc shut the gently caress up about open relationships you turds

Me [25 M] with my girlfriend[20 F], she got really upset when I refused give her oral. Not sure what to think about this
Some background: so me and my girlfriend have been together for several months now. We're not having sex, but I do give her oral quiet frequently - roughly 3-4 times a week. I never expect oral in return because I know it grosses her out and she did tell me she would try her best to work her way up to it. She's tried giving me oral a few times, but never a full blown BJ. I'm fine with it. No rush on my end because I love her, I don't want it to feel forced, and I don't feel any kind of sexual frustration. I occasionally bring it up and she constantly teases me about it, but never does it. Though the teasing can be a bit frustrating, lol.
Now for the actual problem: a few days ago, I was teasing her about not giving her oral for a few weeks (as a joke). She thought I was being serious, got upset, started packing her stuff, and was about to walk out of my apartment to go home after we've had an amazing few days together and were planning to spend the next few days together. Truthfully, the entire relationship has felt like a blessing. Anyway, I eventually got her to sit down with me and calmed her down. At first I thought she was just playing around, but when I found out she was being serious. I became irritated that my refusal to give her oral and said "I can't believe you were seriously upset about that. That's not good". She got upset and cried a bit because it made her feel childish. What really upset me is that I never get oral and am totally fine with it, yet her not getting it would cause her to get so upset and possibly start a fight over. I refused to give her oral once before and she became upset and started to cry.
Now, I absolutely love and adore this woman, but I feel that she's being very immature. I get no oral in return, but give it to her whenever she asks and I occasionally do initiate it to give her pleasure because I love pleasuring her. Not sure if this is important, but she's a virgin and has never had a guy give her oral. I'm not really sure what to think. Not sure how to approach this situation. I feel that I've been a great boyfriend, but sometimes I'm just not up to giving her oral and seeing her upset and crying about it makes me feel bad.
tl;dr: Girlfriend doesn't give me oral. I give her a TON of oral. She gets upset whenever I refuse to give her oral. I'm not sure what to think about this.

jfc facefuck her till she loves it or sever and get yourself a bj queen who reciprocates going downtown, how is this hard to figure out?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

quote:

To put it tersely, at 2 points during the relationship we had a bit of a hiccup

this is not what "terse" means, like, at all

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

dog buttz posted:

That too. I heard it's pretty hard to become a nun as well. You can't just show up and ask for a nun outfit.

He should check out season three of Arrested Development because I'm 90% he's dating a retard.

Or she got molested as a kid and OP's sexual relationship with her triggered some kind of regressive attachment to stuffed animals because they were her source of comfort. I don't know.

Also possible she's trying to cajole him into the whole gross dd/lg thing but doesn't want to come right out and say it directly for whatever reason.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Frog Act posted:

Is this in the realm of normal?

no. nothing you are doing is normal you weirdo.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

get yo compersion on

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

two more that could ve solved with some facefucking. "wife won't gimmie blowies" guy and puke fetish girlfriend guy

these reddit dudes need to grab some ears and gently caress some faces this isn't rocket science

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

:chloe:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

ravenkult posted:

I ran away and never looked back from a board game forum (of all things) because every third thread was about polyamory and other hosed up things.
There was a thread by this one guy who was essentially asking for advice on how to cope with his poly wife who has a different relationship every month. She was at that time loving a co-worker daily. The dude was so brainwashed that he was posting poo poo like '

'Well, she explained it to me and I totally understand: She just has too much love to give and can't give it to one guy and she's an exceptional woman so it would be unfair to keep her from being loved by multiple men at the same time, but gosh darn it when she comes home every night after getting hosed by randos, it kinda hurts. She's really nice though because she always showers first when she comes home. Also we have a five year old girl and I don't know how I'm going to explain to her later why mommy comes home late every other night.''

Dude probably has stomach cancer by now.

Sounds like RPG.NET, it is, isn't it?

I remember some thread where guys were talking about the most erotic way to render MLP vaginas was a-ok but some dude got sanctioned for using a euphamism for masturbation in a slice of life thread about sperm donation. And yeah there were a few dudes on there eating their own livers in one-sided "open relationships."

Weird forum culture there.

Owlbear Camus fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Jul 24, 2016

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Professor Shark posted:

I'm thinking she's been getting stretched out by the big-dicked guys she's been cheating on him with

It's going to retroactively not be cheating when he agrees to the open relationship though, that's how that works.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

https://youtu.be/Rw1cdRew-Zg

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Bonzo posted:

farting and poly are low hanging fruit.

I want the combo package. Poly farting. With some age play for extra points.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Pro teir OPP/sidepeice comsec protip: find some dumb words with friends or w/e app with built in messaging and message that way.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Kids can be shits and maybe theres more to it but... Did I miss something or is the width and breadth of the animal cruelty "placing the cat on the couch"

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

gentle pete posted:

My [24M] GF's [24F] father referred to ISIS as "my people". I'm not even a Muslim or from Iraq or Syria. Now he says I disrespected him.

cut off his head and video tape it these kids cant figure this basic poo poo out

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Business Gorillas posted:

haha yeah im just a huge sexist these people don't look gross at all

Christian Slater let himself go a bit but tbh aging really gracefully

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Gaunab posted:

you should bust a nut in her and make him raise your baby

no dont

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Business Gorillas posted:

just as a heads up, i tinder correctly by swiping right on absolutely everyone and then ignoring the people i match with that are gross

Yup. Match 'em all and let thirst sort it out. :respek:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

darkhand posted:

i've heard doing this puts you into the ugly side of the algorithm and hides the hotties.

who cares they all look the same on the stained matress laying on the bare floor of my basement apartment with the lights out

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Mods rename to "not mind safe vagina issues" TIA

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

couldn't he just get a side piece buttslut on the dl like a normal person?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

SciFiDownBeat posted:

To be fair to this person, who really enjoys going to meetings, making small talk with their co-workers, or sucking up to their bosses? I really couldn't give less of a poo poo about what Johnny had for breakfast or what flavor of vitamin water Megan was drinking today.

On the subway today, a man came up to me to start a conversation. He made small talk, a lonely man talking about the weather and other things. I tried to be pleasant and accommodating, but my head hurt from his banality. I almost didn't notice it had happened, but I suddenly threw up all over him. He was not pleased, and I couldn't stop laughing.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

I'm the player character's baby that appears like 60 seconds into dudes escapist delve fo4.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

The advice he's getting is on-point AF.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Solution: Move out and I will live there for one hundred (100) USD each month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

I aspre to one day do the sex.

• Locked thread