Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

badly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

Why did she remove her brows?

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
And she made dreads out of yarn?

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
i didn't take a shower today or leave the house and now i have a little spot of mustard crusted on my gym shorts from a hot dog i was eating at the computer. i might change into something else momentarily. until then, i will remain where i am, frozen in a state of numb anxiety awaiting a lightning strike of motivation that will never come. how's everyone else doing? i'm thirsty.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

unhappily

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
with nothing but constant regret

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

why bother, really?

life sucks, i'm miserable

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

Cnut the Great posted:

i didn't take a shower today or leave the house and now i have a little spot of mustard crusted on my gym shorts from a hot dog i was eating at the computer. i might change into something else momentarily. until then, i will remain where i am, frozen in a state of numb anxiety awaiting a lightning strike of motivation that will never come. how's everyone else doing? i'm thirsty.

This was me yesterday except swap out the mustard with fried chicken grease

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Cnut the Great posted:

me too except instead of mustard it's diarrhea because I'm in loving bowel hell today

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
it stinks

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Tuxedo Gin posted:

why bother, really?

life sucks, i'm miserable

if im being real i think about killing myself every day but im too much of a beta pussy to do it

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

ChrisHansen posted:

Why did she remove her brows?

Meth.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

vyst posted:

if im being real i think about killing myself every day but im too much of a beta pussy to do it

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

vyst posted:

I think about it almost every day except I take Sundays off so I don't get burnt out.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
like a ghost with no one to haunt

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

vyst posted:

I live my life in the mother fuckin share z0ne

:same:

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aAdQNVGxHI

nuff sed

Pastry Mistakes
Apr 6, 2009

Poorly

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
Better than I used to, but not great

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

Baudolino
Apr 1, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Far as we know death offers nothing. Life is a superious state of being. The contiunal shifting stream that sustains the ego illusion could take me anywhere. What lies that lie ahead i wont know till i get there. I maintain my organism trough earning money and using that money to buy the goods and services required. I wait to see what happens.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i just took a poo poo that lacked in girth but was long enough to pop out of the bowl, like really long

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I try not to think about it too much, honestly.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

hth posted:

i just took a poo poo that lacked in girth but was long enough to pop out of the bowl, like really long

sounds like a quality poo 💩

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Life is like a hurricane
Here in Duckburg
Race cars, lasers, aeroplanes
It's a duck-blur!
Might solve a mystery
Or rewrite history!

DuckTales! Woo-oo!

naem
May 29, 2011

Every day like its shark week on the discovery channel

Agrikk
Oct 17, 2003

Take care with that! We have not fully ascertained its function, and the ticking is accelerating.

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
Im just saving up money and getting things in order right now, plan to start living in next month or so

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good
i try not to live

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

On top of a pile of money, with many beautiful women.

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

high, if I can help it

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Life is like jizz, you gotta just let the runny part rinse off so you can cherish the leftover boogery stuff. Namaste

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
Completely fuckin irresponsibly and usually drunk

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
By slowly, carefully, permitting myself to exist in a state of perpetual non-momentum, I will find out how long a person can survive through sheer dumb luck and an unfettered reliance upon the kindness of strangers.

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord
everyday is better than the last as i am rich and have a huge cock

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
I scour the internet looking for news articles and academic papers that prove I'm right about the things I think.
If I read anything that I disagree with I immediately post about it on the message boards I frequent to make sure other people disagree with it too.
When I read stuff I don't agree with or don't like hearing about I. GET. SO. ANGRY!
This is what fuels me, my rage for things I find illogical and bad. I live off the negative emotions that I can't seem to control.
Above all, I will never ever do or say a single word in real life about these things that drive me into such a rage.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I live my life trying to find answers at the bottom of a bottle.

I clicked on mthe link in your text and the gif was funny.

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme
i am slowly getting happier and more content in my life and finding my forum usage going down at the same rate

prolly a coincidence

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Mexican Deathgasm posted:

i am slowly getting happier and more content in my life and finding my forum usage going down at the same rate

prolly a coincidence
hmm it's pretty much the opposite for me... really weird :pwn:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

second post on this thread took care of it all. Close this poo poo down now.

• Locked thread