Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

might be :nws: :nws:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
Yuck. You are gross.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015
I made Lowtax watch the Pup Play one and it was very uncomfortable for both of us. All I will say, is that there ends up being a warehouse full of white men in bondage.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

how in the gently caress did you find this poo poo?

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

Don't have Prime; how good/bad is that Learning Hebrew movie? I know someone who wants submissions for a local venue's lovely Movie Night™.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I have prime and don't use it. They just renew it automatically and I'm too lazy to cancel. There's a lot of people taking money from me now that I think about it.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Oh Hell No posted:

Don't have Prime; how good/bad is that Learning Hebrew movie? I know someone who wants submissions for a local venue's lovely Movie Night™.

Oh boy, I have some titles for you if you actually need some bad movies.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Prime has hbo shows. I watched rome, the wire, and now I'm going through treme. Worth it even more knowing I can put these gems on for my houseguests

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

My parents have Prime so I get free 2 day shipping from that. It's a nice arrangement.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

worth it for the 2 day shipping

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Kuato posted:

I have prime and don't use it. They just renew it automatically and I'm too lazy to cancel. There's a lot of people taking money from me now that I think about it.

it pays for itself every christmas for me. Everything else is golden

Parallax Scroll posted:

worth it for the 2 day shipping

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

They even deliver prime stuff on sundays now, it's a beautiful life!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
really, Prime is worth the, what, 4.50 a month. HBO, lots of movies and TV, and free two day delivery.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Watching that last one.

firebeats
May 8, 2016

LadyAmbien posted:

Oh boy, I have some titles for you if you actually need some bad movies.

yes please

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

really, Prime is worth the, what, 4.50 a month. HBO, lots of movies and TV, and free two day delivery.

its 8.25 a month but still worth it

e: I suck at math

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

firebeats posted:

yes please

Okay but these will be real bad. I'll start with this one. It's unspeakably horrible, but the kind that you have to watch just because it's SO, BAD.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

If you're looking for bad just go through the horror section. It's 90% low budget films that make TROMA look like high art.

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.
The easiest way to find bad poo poo on Prime is to go to the movies section and scroll allllllllllllllllllllll the way to the right. You'll find some real "gems" that way.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
tommie cock

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Wrath of the Bitch King posted:

The easiest way to find bad poo poo on Prime is to go to the movies section and scroll allllllllllllllllllllll the way to the right. You'll find some real "gems" that way.

or let your two year old mess around with the remote control, the dude finds the weirdest crap. mostly men in their 30s and 40s opening and playing with children's toys.

has this poo poo always been on prime? I don't remember it being this horrible when i first started using it

Clamknuckle
Sep 7, 2006

Groovy

LadyAmbien posted:

Okay but these will be real bad. I'll start with this one. It's unspeakably horrible, but the kind that you have to watch just because it's SO, BAD.

What is he driven to! I must know!!!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
My friend added me to his prime account. I wasn't a family member so he put me down as "unmarried partner".

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

vyst posted:

Watching that last one.

please write a review and include some gross caps for those of us that cannot get prime.

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

Prime is such a joke in Canada.

It's the same price except you don't get the video service, the deals are worse (one of the flagship Prime Day deals last year was a Cheers DVD box set), and the "guaranteed Two Day Shipping" is often like, three days now but Amazon don't give a poo poo.

Plus they've been cheaping out and shipping by the postal service instead of a courier except Canada Post is prob going on strike this weekend so lol get hosed anything you ordered on Amazon.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

Prime is such a joke in Canada.

It's the same price except you don't get the video service, the deals are worse (one of the flagship Prime Day deals last year was a Cheers DVD box set), and the "guaranteed Two Day Shipping" is often like, three days now but Amazon don't give a poo poo.

Plus they've been cheaping out and shipping by the postal service instead of a courier except Canada Post is prob going on strike this weekend so lol get hosed anything you ordered on Amazon.

I'm pretty sure there is no difference in Montreal other than free shipping on <$25 orders, stuff almost always arrives the day after it's shipped with or without Prime.

Muscadine Wine
Feb 13, 2009

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

and the 2 free e-books a month

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Muscadine Wine posted:

and the 2 free e-books a month

is this something other than the kindle first offer? because those are almost always poo poo

Ema Nymton
Apr 26, 2008

the place where I come from
is a small town
Buglord
Prime is great for the shipping alone, and Prime Pantry. The Prime streaming is just an extra for me. There is never anything to watch on Prime, but if there is, it's so hard to even find it.

I just recently started watching Mr.Show , but how long has it even been there? I didn't know until this week. Amazon is usually too busy trying to get my subscribed to add-on services to tell me about anything good.

Cowman posted:

If you're looking for bad just go through the horror section. It's 90% low budget films that make TROMA look like high art.
And they actually do have some Troma films on Prime, too.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
art tutorials are the loving worst. hell, any tutorials are the loving worst

you would think that a "tutorial" would be something that teaches you how to accomplish a technique or somehow informs you of something. instead its always a step by step how to copy something that already exists, without explaining any of it

i didn't need help copying a thing, i want to know how to do a new thing. hell, it is why i am watching the video in the first place.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

nigga crab pollock posted:

you would think that a "tutorial" would be something that teaches you how to accomplish a technique or somehow informs you of something. instead its always a step by step how to copy something that already exists, without explaining any of it

i didn't need help copying a thing, i want to know how to do a new thing. hell, it is why i am watching the video in the first place.

it works well for people who learn by example and can deduce the why/how from there

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

nigga crab pollock posted:

watch bob ross on netflix, he explains what he is doing in terms of actual brush strokes and hand movement fairly well i think and he's always like 'you don't need to copy what im doing im just giving you ideas'

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
nice try, but i already own all those things

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Moridin920 posted:

watch bob ross on netflix, he explains what he is doing in terms of actual brush strokes and hand movement fairly well i think and he's always like 'you don't need to copy what im doing im just giving you ideas'

I often smoke a weed and fall asleep to the soothing tones of Bob Ross.

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008

LadyAmbien posted:

I made Lowtax watch the Pup Play one and it was very uncomfortable for both of us. All I will say, is that there ends up being a warehouse full of white men in bondage.

That's great but tell us what happens in Pup Play

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Prime is bad. Very bad.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Prime is good because I got $8 off Pokemon Moon- or maybe Pokemon Sun- one of those.

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Chinatown posted:

Prime is bad. Very bad.

In about 100 years you will be mouldering in your coffin. Think on that.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Moridin920 posted:

watch bob ross when youre high

its pretty much mr rogers vocational school

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Rasta_Al posted:

I often smoke a weed and fall asleep to the soothing tones of Bob Ross.

hell yeah

• Locked thread