Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
roid rage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

peanut- posted:

roid rage

won't take Klopps drugs post-ban

Cresswell confirmed out 3-4 months

Really glad west ham already loaned all their backup defenders out, thankfully we still have that lacazette warchest which is definitely real and not season ticket hype

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

He's been loving around with a selfie stick non-stop and also showed up late for the flight so I guess he's lucky to be coming home at all https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx-j2Bl2Asw

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
My sources tell me that Sakho close to agreeing a move to youtube fc. ITK me.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Can't wait for football to return, I am psyched

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Vegetable posted:

Can't wait for football to return, I am psyched

Same, however I recently found out that premierleaguepass.com is no longer a thing. Soooo uh, are there any alternatives out there for non-UK people?

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Spangly A posted:

won't take Klopps drugs post-ban

Cresswell confirmed out 3-4 months

Really glad west ham already loaned all their backup defenders out, thankfully we still have that lacazette warchest which is definitely real and not season ticket hype

sam is going to step up

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

TelekineticBear! posted:

sam is going to step up

we don't have any RBs either so unless he's 3 people we're probably in the poo poo

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Michail Antonio can be a bad left back instead of a bad right back.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Vegetable posted:

Can't imagined how pissed the fans must have been

asians can't handle their drink well, I doubt most of them got past two pints tbh

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

beedeebee posted:

Same, however I recently found out that premierleaguepass.com is no longer a thing. Soooo uh, are there any alternatives out there for non-UK people?

Wait, what?!

That's a New Zealand thing so people like me, who live in New Zealand, can watch the loving football.

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

Ewar Woowar posted:

Wait, what?!

That's a New Zealand thing so people like me, who live in New Zealand, can watch the loving football.

The new deal starts this season so someone else has probably acquired the rights.

Hopefully another upstart that we can VPN the poo poo out of will appear in a few weeks. There was a Middle-Eastern online streaming service that you could fool with Hola a few years back, but they got wise to it.

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Raffles posted:

The new deal starts this season so someone else has probably acquired the rights.

Hopefully another upstart that we can VPN the poo poo out of will appear in a few weeks. There was a Middle-Eastern online streaming service that you could fool with Hola a few years back, but they got wise to it.

Wasn't that an Al Jazeera streaming thing?

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Twat le Piss posted:

Wasn't that an Al Jazeera streaming thing?

it was

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
The following players will be unavailable for Arsenal's first match:

Mertesacker, Koscielny, Jenkinson, Ramsey, Özil, Gnabry, Alexis, Asano, Welbeck, Giroud.

lol.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

blue footed boobie posted:

Mertesacker, Koscielny, Jenkinson, Ramsey, Özil, Gnabry, Alexis, Asano, Welbeck, Giroud.

lol.

Look at all those new signings they're going to make!

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Wenger should walk since he's the only one able to atm

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit

lol.

Are Wilshere's ankles broken yet? Hopefully we'll get to see him square up to Drogba after a tackle with literally nothing in it.

psyer
Mar 26, 2013
Jamie Carragher will be a co-commentator for Sky next season.

http://www.sportsjoe.ie/football/jamie-carragher-will-have-a-new-role-at-sky-sports-next-season/88892

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

A little short in defense but Arsenal has more than enough squad players to fill that midfield and attack

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Vegetable posted:

A little short in defense but Arsenal has more than enough squad players to fill that midfield and attack

Hmm yes, we'll replace Giroud with *check notes* Chuba Akpom?!??!

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!
you're assuming West Ham are going to wind up having to buy Theo? *pleaseohpleaseohplease*

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Look at all those new signings they're going to make!

heh

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

brocked posted:

you're assuming West Ham are going to wind up having to buy Theo? *pleaseohpleaseohplease*

We're probably going to spend the striker warchest on full-backs now. We just got merked by a Slovenian team because Bilic bought two right-wingers and just assumed Antonio would be able to play at right-back. Along with Cresswell being rules out for 4 months, we're not buying Theo any time soon

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

ephex posted:

Wenger should walk since he's the only one able to atm

Daktari
May 30, 2006

As men in rage strike those that wish them best,
Where are you guys buying your streams?
With http://premierleaguepass.com/ being kaput, and Sumo (Norway) being hella expensive 50 USD/m, I'm at a loss

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Daktari posted:

With http://premierleaguepass.com/ being kaput, and Sumo (Norway) being hella expensive 50 USD/m, I'm at a loss

Buying?

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

lol.

reminder that despite having a thin squad prone to injuries you defended the ridiculous notion that arsenal are a single signing away from being a title winning squad

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Daktari posted:

lol what a fail

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
Arsenal couldn't win the title when every other big team was poo poo. It's funny, to me, that some people would think one big signing would get them the league.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Daktari posted:

Acestream + /r/soccerstreams

Usually you get like a 20 to 30 second delay, which does mean you can't poo poo-post in realtime here

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Ciprian Maricon posted:

reminder that despite having a thin squad prone to injuries you defended the ridiculous notion that arsenal are a single signing away from being a title winning squad

The premier league is poo poo and a lot of teams would compete for the PL if they signed messi. This shouldn't be be controversial.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Arsenal will win the Premier League this season I have forseen it

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

We're probably going to spend the striker warchest on full-backs now. We just got merked by a Slovenian team because Bilic bought two right-wingers and just assumed Antonio would be able to play at right-back. Along with Cresswell being rules out for 4 months, we're not buying Theo any time soon

rip byram

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting

Blue Star Error posted:

Arsenal will win the Premier League this season I have forseen it
Nah fam

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Who do you think will win the league Hoops bearing in mind that Liverpool is not an acceptable answer

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
guardiola is going to magically make aguero capable of lasting a season and man city will win

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Jose posted:

guardiola is going to magically make aguero capable of lasting a season and man city will win

Conte is going to stuff Guardiola in to a bin and make him eat his wig.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Guardiola is already getting his excuses in, he knows his squad is bad and also that he is bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Liverpool is an acceptable answer Hoops, don't listen to him, we gotta make the most of the booms.

• Locked thread