Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skypizza
Dec 19, 2015

Geek
So Isis took the claim for bombing the city of prophet Muhammad, Madina in Saudi Arabia days ago right? I can imagine the Public Relations office in Isis:

"Brother Ali, we have bombed too many white people last year right? And we started burning brown shia people and destroying their historic heritage in Iraq eh? All for the sake of diversity."
"Bless you brother dinkleboots, that's right, what do you have in mind?"
"Why don't we bomb Sunni Muslims for diversity's sake?"
"That's bloody brilliant bruv, Allah Akbar!"
"Allah Akbar indeed."

Like what the actual gently caress? Next thing Isis bombs the Eskemo, and then its all out galactic terrorism. Not sure if Isis is muslim or plain stupid. *cue X-files music*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
they could never do as much damage to mecca as the house of saud

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
I hope they go for intergalactic terrorism. THey could probably pull it off if they put everybody on the project. I.e. the rocket ship. I.e. shoot isis into space lmao

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
It's much easier to conquer the world, when the world is uninhabited

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

i hope they decide to make a positive impact and bomb marvel movies

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=four+lions+bomb+a+mosque&view=detail&mid=C003221B8EB8EF9B35C1C003221B8EB8EF9B35C1&FORM=VIRE

Skypizza
Dec 19, 2015

Geek

SHISHKABOB posted:

I hope they go for intergalactic terrorism. THey could probably pull it off if they put everybody on the project. I.e. the rocket ship. I.e. shoot isis into space lmao

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

isis takes credit for everything

they just want attention :(

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

they will be punished for god sass

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

ISIS claims that it invented the fried chicken sandwich in the 1940s. This claim is unsubstantiated, though the ISIS southern-style chicken sandwich (served with pickles on a steamed roll), introduced in 1964, was most likely the first chicken sandwich introduced by a terrorist organization.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
isis's #1 enemy are other muslims OP, they have like a 100,000:1 ratio for m uslims to non muslim kills

dunno why this is weird

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
ISIS is all turnt up!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
isis goin dumb at the sideshow

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Chomp8645 posted:

ISIS is all turnt up!

They are some wild dudes.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
If you're not 110% with ISIS, you're against ISIS as far as they're concerned. Saudi Arabia's 99.9% was not nearly enough. Reminder: their goal is to bring about their specific version of the quranic apocalypse.

Dads Dip Cup
Aug 13, 2009

Grimey Drawer
what will those wacky ISIS dudes think of next

next thing you know they'll be blowing up themselves

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

isis's #1 enemy are other muslims OP, they have like a 100,000:1 ratio for m uslims to non muslim kills

dunno why this is weird

actually, ISIS are the only real muslims and anyone who calls themself muslim but does not give bay'ah to caliph Baghdadi is an apostate deserving death

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i hope they don't bomb the eskimos

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

as it turns out isis was just a bunch of nutjobs with good branding and they have nothing to do with any real religious views beyond their JRPG death cult

hosed up

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Fullhouse posted:

as it turns out isis was just a bunch of nutjobs with good branding and they have nothing to do with any real religious views beyond their JRPG death cult

hosed up

no you see islam is just evil and you're a terrorist apologizer and furthermore

buttcrackmenace
Nov 14, 2007

see its right there in the manual where it says
Grimey Drawer

Dads Dip Cup posted:

insha'Allah

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Nigmaetcetera posted:

If you're not 110% with ISIS, you're against ISIS as far as they're concerned. Saudi Arabia's 99.9% was not nearly enough. Reminder: their goal is to bring about their specific version of the quranic apocalypse.

Yeah I think it's supposed to happen when there's less than 5000 Muslims left on earth and welp they ain't gonna get to that number on their own!

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW
Sweet sassy moll'akbar

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Serious Frolicking posted:

are you trying to say muhammad did not plan on there being 400 story hotels literally overshadowing the square holy box room thing? kjabal?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Really wish I could say I am enjoying this thread.. I should leave *looks at door*

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
ISIS is a Caliphate. All Muslims who fail to swear allegiance to the Caliph are apostates. The Caliph has an obligation to seek out and punish apostates. If he fails to do so, he risks losing his legitimacy in the eyes of his subjects.

Therefore, ISIS must attack holy sites under the control of apostate kingdoms.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

dunno why this is weird

Bigots have been whipping up a culture of fear for a long time

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
bob-ombs have become "problematic"

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

Serious Frolicking posted:

hosed up and true

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
Salafist and Wahabi Islamists claim that visiting shrines and tombs, celebrating the prophet's birthday and decoration and architectural flourishes on mosques are all forms of idolatry. The attacks didn't surprise me if you consider the motivation

the ol pump-n-bump
Jul 27, 2004

by Smythe
More like israeli secret intelligence service haha the jews did 911

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Dads Dip Cup posted:

Now a real martyr, a dyed-in-the-wool killer? The first thing they would have asked about is the red button.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

RaceBannon posted:

Salafist and Wahabi Islamists claim that visiting shrines and tombs, celebrating the prophet's birthday and decoration and architectural flourishes on mosques are all forms of idolatry. The attacks didn't surprise me if you consider the motivation

how the gently caress do they hajj

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

LegoPirateNinja posted:

their pilgrimage is usually to the nearest transportation hub with a shitton of explosives

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
we should spike their juice with some alcohol so they have a good time for once!

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

LegoPirateNinja posted:

The hajj is pilgrimage to Mecca ...which is in Saudi Arabia... which is a country that follows a strict official form of Wahabi Islam.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/1003/saudi-interference-with-muslims-during-the-hajj

"Wahhabis also despise the preservation of historic religious architecture, including shrines, graves, tombs, and notable mosques and madrassas. To them, Muslim prayer at any such sites is, again, polytheism - making a gravestone or a house into an idol. During the nearly 150-year long effort, beginning in the 18th century, to establish the Saudi-Wahhabi regime, the fanatics banned any construction, visiting, or prayer at shrines, graves, and tombs. Today they remain especially avid to wipe out the structures in which Muhammad and his family lived, lest Muslims visit and pray at them. Since their seizure of Mecca in 1924, the Wahhabi mentors of the Saudi royal family have schemed to extirpate the very building in which Muhammad was born - it was first turned into a cattle market, then into a library, but remains under threat of replacement by a car park. They have demolished or otherwise covered over the grave of the Prophet’s mother, and the house in which Muhammad lived with his wife Khadijah and their children. They also destroyed the first Islamic school in which the Prophet taught.

The Wahhabi mutawwa, or morals patrols (often miscalled a ‘religious police’) harass hajjis who visit the Prophet’s Shrine in Medina if pilgrims face the direction of Muhammad’s sarcophagus and utter blessings."

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

ButteCysts posted:

we should spike their juice with some alcohol so they have a good time for once!

Absolutely haraam.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Absolutely haraam.

If it was truly haraam their God would stop them

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
i hope some of them get abducted by aliens and get probed

then there will be a contactee movement (50s style) where they have to deal with retardos who think they went to venus or mercury or somewhere lame af in the solar systems

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

mods plz change my name to dinkleboots

• Locked thread