Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
woah

big mo's body is in a sarcophagus? i thought he supposedly ascended to heaven on a horse in jerusalem or something

if someone looks at the remains of his corpse (if it still exists) could someone figure out what he looked like?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
it was just a prank bro

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED

That Robot posted:

woah

big mo's body is in a sarcophagus? i thought he supposedly ascended to heaven on a horse in jerusalem or something

if someone looks at the remains of his corpse (if it still exists) could someone figure out what he looked like?

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

That Robot posted:

woah

he rests in peace behind this thingie and there are depictions of what he looked like.

he apparently had some big raised birthmark in between his shoulder blades

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes
isis if you ever blow up the mecca clocktower, shukran in advance

warez
Mar 13, 2003

HOLA FANTA DONT CHA WANNA?

That Robot posted:

woah

he died from a boner... source https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Priapism_-_Permanent_Erection#Muhammad.E2.80.99s_Death_Erection

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

THat's pretty funny.

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

Wall Balls posted:

i hope they decide to make a positive impact and bomb marvel movies

I thought those pretty much bombed themselves...

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

looks like they really pulled a boner

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

numberoneposter posted:

ISIS claims that it invented the fried chicken sandwich in the 1940s. This claim is unsubstantiated, though the ISIS southern-style chicken sandwich (served with pickles on a steamed roll), introduced in 1964, was most likely the first chicken sandwich introduced by a terrorist organization.

More Isis "facts" please.

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
hint: the only way Isis can win is by the world descending into chaos and they know this

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Bored posted:

More Isis "facts" please.
The 1972 ISIS were the first terrorist organization to execute a perfect regular season in the post-merger NFL. They are the only terrorist organization in NFL history to go undefeated and untied in the regular season and postseason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

RaceBannon posted:

The hajj is pilgrimage to Mecca ...which is in Saudi Arabia... which is a country that follows a strict official form of Wahabi Islam.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/1003/saudi-interference-with-muslims-during-the-hajj

"Wahhabis also despise the preservation of historic religious architecture, including shrines, graves, tombs, and notable mosques and madrassas. To them, Muslim prayer at any such sites is, again, polytheism - making a gravestone or a house into an idol. During the nearly 150-year long effort, beginning in the 18th century, to establish the Saudi-Wahhabi regime, the fanatics banned any construction, visiting, or prayer at shrines, graves, and tombs. Today they remain especially avid to wipe out the structures in which Muhammad and his family lived, lest Muslims visit and pray at them. Since their seizure of Mecca in 1924, the Wahhabi mentors of the Saudi royal family have schemed to extirpate the very building in which Muhammad was born - it was first turned into a cattle market, then into a library, but remains under threat of replacement by a car park. They have demolished or otherwise covered over the grave of the Prophet’s mother, and the house in which Muhammad lived with his wife Khadijah and their children. They also destroyed the first Islamic school in which the Prophet taught.

The Wahhabi mutawwa, or morals patrols (often miscalled a ‘religious police’) harass hajjis who visit the Prophet’s Shrine in Medina if pilgrims face the direction of Muhammad’s sarcophagus and utter blessings."

hmm i think i might have been wrong about the haus of saud

• Locked thread