Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Kaptain posted:

On the subject of over-the-top screaming murder-lunacy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHzG42u15k4

Holy poo poo

[WHY SEIZURE]

Is the original Japanese version this goofy, or did something get really lost in translation?

EDIT: Nevermind. Houkto Shinden gets translated as "Super hot butter/kitchen knife". It's a hilarious mistranslation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

Was reminded of this

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

Have a couple plot questions you might be able to help clarify since I don't think they got covered in what we saw

1) What is the difference between Raoh and the Ken-oh names? It was two names for the same guy, right?

2) What really happened to Yuria? Obviously she didn't throw herself to her death like King had said - So was his story bullshit, or is she actually stronger than we are first led to believe and she faked her death/survived the fall?

• Locked thread