Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
so it seems like everyone is talking about smelling their own balls and getting high as gently caress off the stench by rubbing their hand under their lumpy sack and sticking their fingers under their nose. i think i now understand now why its so popular.

girls love to go down on dudes and do their fellatio business, but i wonder if its because of the stinky musk that eminates from a sweaty old ball? maybe people looking for a date should rub ball sweat all over their face and rear end to attract more hungry females?

just trying to help the lonely hearts club here. use your balls to attract ripe girls and have babies with them.

describe your ball smell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
its bad dgsw... REAL bad

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Lays sour cream and onion plus crushed up beetles is a fair description of the scent of my morning sack if I have slept in my clothes.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

yeast and superglue

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Exotic and gamey, like a reindeer

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ButteCysts posted:

its bad dgsw... REAL bad

yeah after a hot day mine kind of smell like a wet dog rear end with a side of malt vinegar. i wish there was a way to eat a smell

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Lifehack: eat your ballsweat to make super concentrated ballsweat.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I wonder if one smells different than the other. You're mother hasn't said anything. :smuggo:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

CANNIBAL GIRLS posted:

Lifehack: eat your ballsweat to make super concentrated ballsweat.

recursive, and not sustainable. i once tried eating my own poo poo for a week and i had to go to the hospital because of some toxicity situation which was, in my opinion, outside of their medical purview, in the end i had to sign a paper saying i would live in the hospital :mad:

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
just did a two minute sample op

i would describe the results as extremely satisfying

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
Smells like whiskey. Incidentally, I'm all out of whiskey.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i try to smell my balls but i can't reach

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
its impractical to expect chicks to be able to smell my balls all the time so thats why I gargle mine every morning for maximum effect

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS

Parallax Scroll posted:

i try to smell my balls but i can't reach

Remove a rib

E: worked for Adam

cnut
May 3, 2016

#vinegarballs

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
sometimes when i pull down my fly to dribble piss into the toilet some mosquitos fly out of there. its like they are my children

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
luckily i have AIDS

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
when mine is really ripe it kinda smells like peanut butter with a hint of salami

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Like bit of deodorant and some after shave for I shave and ladies are drawn to my sack

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

also might be worth mentioning but ive noticed you can never just sniff once know what i mean

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Just stuck my hand under my sack and something bit me???

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Digital Fingers posted:

Just stuck my hand under my sack and something bit me???

that was me, sorry about that im ticklish

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I trimmed my ball hair today op, you know I gave my fingers a sniff afterwards, the temptation is just irresistible.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i read books by anais nin on the toilet and when i wipe i make sure to pull forward to coat my balls with a candy shell. i use the books to induce a boner for easy access to the undercarriage

cnut
May 3, 2016

Once a dog sniffed my crotch and then looked like :staredog:

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

CharlestonJew posted:

that was me, sorry about that im ticklish

apology accepted .

how does it smell down there btw?

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
a mix of bleachy cum and vinegary onions.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

i read books by anais nin on the toilet and when i wipe i make sure to pull forward to coat my balls with a candy shell. i use the books to induce a boner for easy access to the undercarriage

I like the part where she goes "Lubmilla tongue jammed the crease where his plump nutsack was pasted to his leg for 23.5 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, thirstily."

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
alpine blast

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
My ball stench arouses me every step of the way, makes me scream ECCE HOMO

E; vinegar + Greek wine

cnut
May 3, 2016

Shaquin posted:

alpine blast

niiiiice

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

shoophobo posted:

a mix of bleachy cum and vinegary onions.

only nature can create such aromatic delights for attraction of the opposite sex

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I have a crush on my coworker so I've been rubbing my balls on her desk after work, now she's quitting. I think she's fallen in love and quitting her job to move in with me

cnut
May 3, 2016

I wonder what a mod's balls smells like.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

dad gay. so what posted:

luckily i have AIDS

I can't smell nothin no more from the toxoplasmosis running wild on my AIDS-ravaged brain. :smugbird:

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
HE IS RISEN

benis :D :D :D :D

but seriously, welcome back!

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I literally just got out of the shower and was crouching next to my clothes pile looking for a tank top and my balls were dangling there smelling like a mix of fresh garlic bread in the oven and Christmas morning. I kept swinging them around and playing with them. Ended up selecting a green tank top with a drunk guy on the front and some very short blue swimming trunks. Like 80's style gym short shorts I look like a truck stop bargain hooker.

I was so distracted by my own balls though.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

Dave_Indeed posted:

I literally just got out of the shower and was crouching next to my clothes pile looking for a tank top and my balls were dangling there smelling like a mix of fresh garlic bread in the oven and Christmas morning. I kept swinging them around and playing with them. Ended up selecting a green tank top with a drunk guy on the front and some very short blue swimming trunks. Like 80's style gym short shorts I look like a truck stop bargain hooker.

I was so distracted by my own balls though.

i select clothes based on strongest scent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
its a disconnect from nature and we should embrace it OP

• Locked thread