Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
i have been trying for like 5 years to make the acronym TOOT (times out of ten) catch on but despite its clear utility and catchiness nobody will loving use it op

so i wish you the best with ur endeavors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

A Stupid Baby posted:

i have been trying for like 5 years to make the acronym TOOT (times out of ten) catch on but despite its clear utility and catchiness nobody will loving use it op

so i wish you the best with ur endeavors

do u say 6 TOOT or 6 TOOTs

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
ive been trying to convince ppl on social media that smh means satan make it happen

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

your TOOT is actually a SHART

Statistically Helpful And Relevant Term

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
lube the rube tube

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
jerk the lurking turk

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Activate the main port to allow the free flow of the diophites! Hehe just a bit of gamer humour there, pals. :)

DamnCanadian
Jan 3, 2005

Perpetuating the stereotype since 1978.
The company that makes marshmallow Peeps won't be too happy. I don't care, they're disgusting anyway.

Once I was in a checkout line, and they had chocolate covered Peeps on the candy rack. I said to my wife, "Chocolate covered Peeps? More like Poops!" The next time I went to the store, I got the same cashier, and she said she laughed her rear end off for 10 minutes at that line.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

DamnCanadian posted:

The company that makes marshmallow Peeps won't be too happy. I don't care, they're disgusting anyway.

Once I was in a checkout line, and they had chocolate covered Peeps on the candy rack. I said to my wife, "Chocolate covered Peeps? More like Poops!" The next time I went to the store, I got the same cashier, and she said she laughed her rear end off for 10 minutes at that line.

haha drat

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I don't like it op, I don't like it at all.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Smash it Smash hit posted:

I don't like it op, I don't like it at all.

hows ur terlet lol jk don't u guyz just peep in a bowl and throw it out the windaw

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

social vegan posted:

hows ur terlet lol jk don't u guyz just peep in a bowl and throw it out the windaw

No we PEE in the back of the toilet to flush out POO cause we don't have any running water

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Gosh you look like an idiot right now

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

upper dickera classic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay