Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

I would like to be a witch but I don't subscribe to binary gender roles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Being a willowisp is helpful thanks to that swamp thread I made in byob

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Dr Cheeto posted:

I'm going to broker peace with the goblins

Hey the goblins are in my swamp how about you come on in and hang out for a bit? *glows ominously*

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Got lots of witches in my swamp. They're hanging out in the algae choked morass with no visible bottom. Why don't you guys come on in and take a dip?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Macnult posted:

I'm not a goblin but I bet you have a fantastic swamp.

I have a pretty big gundam collection but if you wanna see if you're gonna have to walk through this zero visibility mist.

We don't have wendigos or sasquatches in this swamp, honest!

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Just to let you guys know we have a voting office in my swamp. Just take a left off the path and walk towards the glowing lights that seem forever out of reach

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Dr Cheeto posted:

As your mayor I really strongly urge all citizens to stay away from Business Gorrila's very spooky swamp because only the cool kids can hang there

We have a bunch of hot babes and free brews in this swamp. Hope nobody tries to crash it *emits an eerie pale light*

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

We offer 12xp in the swamp. Come on down! The waters fine!

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Hey guys, I know a blacksmith that is churning out chainmail tunics like nobody's business. Just come to the edge of this swamp I am totally unassociated with and start wading through the endless mire until you see him!

This is not a trick! :)

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

King of Bees posted:

I set up this:

like the goons are gonna touch the fruit

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

SHISHKABOB posted:

They're loving strawberries you goddamn ape.

case in point, this idiot can't tell a raspberry from a strawberry

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

dad gay. so what posted:

[plot twist] i took over ray's hamburger stand after the galley got shut down due to rats, also ray took off into the woods after he grew fangs

ray's hanging out with me in the swamp, why dont you come on in and take a dip?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

just wanted to let you guys know we will be featuring ray's genuine hamburgers, now with cheese in the swamp

ray's here and he says it isn't a death trap for adventurers, he's enjoying it very much and he loves you all

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

*hurls ray hamburger tied to a string out from the edge of the swamp and hides behind a bush*

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Jukeboxblues posted:

Hey, anyone want some fresh rabbit stew? I mixed a heap of my spit in it for extra flavour!

yeah why don't you bring it to me over here

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

*in falsetto*

hey boyyys im a hot sexlady and IM ALL OUT OF CLOTHES!!! come and join me in the swamp for the seX

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

whoflungpoop posted:

Chik Fil A is closed on sunday I could really use a chicken sandwich

we have chicken sandwiches in the swamp!

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

yeah come on into the swamp, this is not a death trap!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Sintax posted:

Hmmm there have been some hear-tellings of some goings-ons about town and the news is bad news folks because there's a new TERROR in town and his name is Sintaxulusulesus the Necromancer!

I Cast Burning Fireball of Embers on all posters above me on this page, doing 20 dmg to each one (I rolled a d20 for each post just happened to come out all 20), the next 3 posters take 12 damage over time which reduces by 4 points for each post

Haaa ha! You imbeciles will all burn when you feel my VENGEANCE! You females might not had sex with me before but that won't matter after I gently caress your corpses!!

*flies around casting fireball spells very homosexually*

You didn't reach me, maybe come into the swamp and cast it again

• Locked thread