Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

This Cracked Leather Armor is fancy enough for me! :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Hi I'm Professor Shark, I'm here to lend exceptionally little assistance and try to steal items from more formidable players!

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Shaquin posted:

suspiciously fine work on that cudge

Thanks, took it off a guy I chocked out with my SASH then bashed his head in with my BUCKLER, now I have a dope rear end cudgel with nails and poo poo

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I'm going to fight a bees nest to level up to fighting a stray dog!

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Man I don't even know gently caress, I'm drinking some elixer (Perrier) right now

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

hey shark what's shaking? some pawgs maybe?

No, just "enjoying" the summer

I had an art idea that I've been thinking about pm-ing you about- have you watched the latest season of Game of Thrones??!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

nah i don't really watch TV. i'm more of a connoisseur of the finer things like video games and japanimation but i'll get around to it eventually. i'm up to the bit where that knight woman kicks the poo poo out of the hound

Well tell me when you catch up I have a nerd thing I want to talk to you about

• Locked thread