Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Are you going to be testing competitors for post enhancing drugs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I go out to another thread, I come back, and find OP treating his body like it was an amusement park.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I'm sitting on the toliet reading GBS and find out OP is gay! Not that there's anything wrong with that! I was so shocked I fell off the toilet and threw out my back! The super had to come in and call an ambulance! I was half NAKED!

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Isaac posted:

Please use out of character tags for things like this

I POSTED THAT BEFORE I HAD A CHARACTER!!!!

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I feel like I have this pretty much wrapped up so

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Who doesn't serve cake after a post? We're sitting there like idiots looking at cool dog! Would it kill them to put out a pound cake?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I DIDN'T COME ALL THE WAY FROM QUEENS TO WADE THROUGH A DRAFTY SWAMP

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

OOC: Ban Mandingo for using a gameshark.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

OP tried to stop short :smug:

• Locked thread