Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I hope people take this seriously.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

hahahahaha

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Ahaha

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Wear yo flag on the left side

Yeah that's the blue side

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
What is a Pokemon gym

What is the best one

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

Use the red hand sign to the blue ones to indicate you want a friendly battle

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
There's a pokestop one block from me and a user named 2fat3furious dropped a module on it at 4 am. Im looking forward to seeing who got robbed

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Every night at 4 AM a loving bulbasaur shows up somewhere in my area but since the proximity thing isn't working I have no idea where it is. I finally broke down last night and went out jogging around to find it. I didn't find poo poo at all after 20 minutes but I did notice a pokeshop located in some really dark shifty area with a lure on it. I think criminals were there trying to lure me in for a big score so I ran back home. I'm gonna keep trying until I find it.

Edit: Wow, nice posting combo dude above me.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

Lpzie posted:

Every night at 4 AM a loving bulbasaur shows up somewhere in my area but since the proximity thing isn't working I have no idea where it is. I finally broke down last night and went out jogging around to find it. I didn't find poo poo at all after 20 minutes but I did notice a pokeshop located in some really dark shifty area with a lure on it. I think criminals were there trying to lure me in for a big score so I ran back home. I'm gonna keep trying until I find it.

Edit: Wow, nice posting combo dude above me.

roflmao at this post and all similar posts.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Team rocket is real it seems but instead of stealing your pokemon theyll just lure you into a dark alley with the promise of pokeballs, stab you, and take your wallet

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Oberleutnant posted:

Team rocket is real it seems but instead of stealing your pokemon theyll just lure you into a dark alley with the promise of pokeballs, stab you, and take your wallet

Please do not leak my business model.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
There's a park near me that keeps having a lure attached to it, and I'm convinced it's ne'er do wells looking for easy targets.

The park is tiny and I've never seen anyone in it, and it's surrounded by streets I wouldn't want to drive down, let alone walk. The lure only ever appears around midnight, but it's almost every night.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Oberleutnant posted:

Prepare for trouble

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
They've created an open api for mugging

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Why don't people use their pokémon to deter the muggers

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Just challenge them to a pokebattle, either you'll win and they'll peacefully let you leave or you'll lose and get trapped in the negazone. Win/win.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Splicer posted:

Just challenge them to a pokebattle, either you'll win and they'll peacefully let you leave or you'll lose and get trapped in the negazone. Win/win.

Most Pokemon Go players are permanently in the negazone.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

criscodisco posted:

There's a park near me that keeps having a lure attached to it, and I'm convinced it's ne'er do wells looking for easy targets.

The park is tiny and I've never seen anyone in it, and it's surrounded by streets I wouldn't want to drive down, let alone walk. The lure only ever appears around midnight, but it's almost every night.
maybe it's like some drug dealer who's like "if there's a lure on the park im dealin"

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

maybe it's like some drug dealer who's like "if there's a lure on the park im dealin"

That would be awesome. I should walk ever there tonight and see what's for sale.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

OK just an update: I found the bulbasaur. It's in the middle of this rundown seedy apartment complex. I'm pretty sure I'll get mugged if I get anywhere near it. It's safe to say they have a monopoly on bulbasaurs in this city.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

That's what I call a seedy apartment

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Bunch o' poisonous types living over there

The Unholy Ghost
Feb 19, 2011
But can I touch the Pokemon yet?

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

How you not gonna join Team Valor when the hand sign spells out blood?

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Must be pretty lame being a crip when your gang sign is just to make a crappy little c and the bloods got this elaborate poo poo that uses all the fingers and makes a whole word.

Crips more like craps.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

No one I've shared that with knows what the yellow gang is, including myself. It pretty accurately reflects Pokemon Go.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

TheMostFrench posted:

No one I've shared that with knows what the yellow gang is, including myself. It pretty accurately reflects Pokemon Go.

its the stabby stabby mexican gang

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
According to police, the victim was riding bikes with a friend on the paths of Sinnissippi Park around 2:30 a.m. Sunday when he came up to the group.

The police report stated the victim offered the group a "rose" or some kind of Pokemon Go game gift. Police said the group didn't like the offer and chased the 20-year-old.

The victim eventually fell off his bike and that's when officers said the group of two to four people beat the victim while he was on the ground.

http://www.wrex.com/story/32471644/rockford-police-pokemon-go-player-beat-up-in-park-by-group

Choose your gifts....wisely.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TheMostFrench posted:

It's the Latin Kings, puta.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Pokemon Hunting Driver (Gainesville)

$40/Hr for up to 4 people. I'll drive you wherever you want to go in a new, spotless sedan. Smoking allowed for an additional charge. Water and snacks provided. Time starts from time or pick up and cash is paid in advance. If additional time is needed, must be agreed upon and then paid in cash at that time. Please email with dates and times desired. Happy hunting!

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

Hustlin Floh posted:

It's the Latin Kings, puta.

Has anyone told them their gang sign means "I love you" in ASL?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Naerasa posted:

How you not gonna join Team Valor when the hand sign spells out blood?

I'm trying to do the blood's sign and it's blowing my dumb cracker mind

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Iron Prince posted:

this is my pokEmon gogang sign right here:

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

I'm trying to do the blood's sign and it's blowing my dumb cracker mind

yeah you need to be more athtletic & flexible to pull it off

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem
The yellow gang isn't the Banana Boys?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Most people who can do it are double jointed

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Interesting criteria for gang recruitment.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
For whatever reason, it became cool to flash the bloods gang sign in my all-white, tiny Bible belt elementary school in the early 80's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Lpzie posted:

Pokemon Hunting Driver (Gainesville)

$40/Hr for up to 4 people. I'll drive you wherever you want to go in a new, spotless sedan. Smoking allowed for an additional charge. Water and snacks provided. Time starts from time or pick up and cash is paid in advance. If additional time is needed, must be agreed upon and then paid in cash at that time. Please email with dates and times desired. Happy hunting!

This is legit a decent idea.

• Locked thread