Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Lmao if ewoks make a return.

Maybe Jar Jar's decendants could do for the role?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
I just saw the star wars movie and it was boring poo poo.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
Everything in Star Wars is now the Ewoks.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
your mothers box

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Da da dadada daaa daa dadada daa daa dadadadaaaa.

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Them slutty looking blue chicks.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Everything else was ripped straight from Ep4 so I'm gonna say we're gonna some clown town Jawas.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
its gonna be just dogs, regular dogs with little vests

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
all-female ewoks with self-aware humor

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
I hear that Sulu is gay in the new Star Wars movie

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

The death star crashing into Endor pretty much set all of the forests of the whole moon on fire. After that, a nuclear winter ensued from all of the smoke and soot in the atmosphere.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
BABA BA BAA

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
Gritty ewok reboot. Although those little fuckers got slaughtered in Jedi so I'm not sure how much grittier it could get.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
empire clone swat cops whooped by teddy bears that worshipped a gold gay robot

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
By the new Ewoks, do you mean what's going to serve as highly marketable, cutesy, crowd-pleasing garabage? That would be Rey, Finn, Poe, etc.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

SnowblindFatal posted:

Lmao if ewoks make a return.

Maybe Jar Jar's decendants could do for the role?

SnowblindFatal posted:

a goon poo poo on he own OP, a shameful goon

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

It's going to be the mickey mice.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
Maybe you should just grow up already

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Animal-Mother posted:

all-female ewoks with self-aware humor

I am so sick of hearing about the new Ghostbusters.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

We need to update this with "you fuckman" so it stays hip and fresh.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
Cute cgi droids

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Minions

The yellow tic tac things

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich

FogHelmut posted:

The death star crashing into Endor pretty much set all of the forests of the whole moon on fire. After that, a nuclear winter ensued from all of the smoke and soot in the atmosphere.

Except they have an extended sequence showing all is well.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
George lucas is out so fingers crossed maybe there won't be one? Maybe not even an annoying as gently caress racist caricature character.

BTW just as a reminder, there were actual ewok movies. No they weren't a fever dream. No I don't blame you for assuming they were. But in fact they were real. It's hosed up but that's just life ya know.

Zenos Paradise
Apr 2, 2011

Did somebody say honeypot?
It'll be a dog riding a hoverboard

Pudding Space
Mar 19, 2014
It will be something that 8 year old kids will like. 8 year old kids who could never understand Star Wars on as many levels as you do.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpXXTGqVLcw

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Whos the bigger fool, the fool or the fool who follows his own op?

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
Maz Kanata was a dumb looking, lovely character. So unless they come up with something worse, it's her.

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
Haha, yeah, star wars is dumb because *esoteric plot point*. I really thought *full minor character's name* is dumb. Who watches this poo poo? Not me. It's for children.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Dwarf Amy Shumers with floppy hobbit feet.

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE

Nathilus posted:

George lucas is out so fingers crossed maybe there won't be one? Maybe not even an annoying as gently caress racist caricature character.

BTW just as a reminder, there were actual ewok movies. No they weren't a fever dream. No I don't blame you for assuming they were. But in fact they were real. It's hosed up but that's just life ya know.

And I looooved those Ewok movies as a kid. I was a giant star wars fan. And a big space balls fan and I got certain sequences in the two franchises mixed up a lot when I was around four - I definitely thought Darth Vader played with little action figures of himself and Luke and Han and Leia in Empire Strikes Back. I'm not sure why, maybe the Ewok movies convinced me Star Wars had a bunch of kiddie stuff in all of the movies.

I was also really scared of Yoda so I fast forwarded past all the scenes with him in it. I loved Jabba though - I couldn't read very well so I wasn't sure what the subtitles really meant but I thought his voice was super funny. And I cried every time the rancor died because I hated to see his fat shirtless friend in the hood crying too.

E- according to my dad I called them Strong Troopers and the droid See-Sleepyo. I was a goddamn retard.

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
A fedora weeb race that defeats the empire with their videogame playing skills.

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Goons.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

It's women and minorities.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

General Dog posted:

By the new Ewoks, do you mean what's going to serve as highly marketable, cutesy, crowd-pleasing garabage? That would be Rey, Finn, Poe, etc.

ha ha, sounds like someone is bitter, possibly about the loss of the eu.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

natetimm posted:

Everything in Star Wars is now the Ewoks.

I'd watch a Star Wars remake where everyone is an ewok

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

SnowblindFatal posted:

Your posts are too boring poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

*darth Vader removes his helmet to display a wizened, scrunched, partially hairless ewok face*

• Locked thread