Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Lot of goons are getting kind of old and having children either by accident or on purpose. But still they're children of goons so it's not like they have the best genes in those cells and I'm sure that already put at a disadvantage in the social jungle that is our world.

Goon-Parents, no one is saying you don't love your kids, but take a good hard look at them. Is your kid a loser? Does he watch anime? Has he asked you to pay for his WoW subscription? Does he get straight A's?

Go ahead and be honest; you'd totally give your kid a swirly if you were his age. This is a safe place to vent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Volume posted:

Lot of goons are getting kind of old and having children either by accident or on purpose. But still they're children of goons so it's not like they have the best genes in those cells and I'm sure that already put at a disadvantage in the social jungle that is our world.

Goon-Parents, no one is saying you don't love your kids, but take a good hard look at them. Is your kid a loser? Does he watch anime? Has he asked you to pay for his WoW subscription? Does he get straight A's?

Go ahead and be honest; you'd totally give your kid a swirly if you were his age. This is a safe place to vent.

what in the gently caress is wrong with you?

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
op, my spawn has been postnatally gestating for 16 months now, and he is still extremely dumb and retarded. i often tell him simple warnings like "hot", "you'll fall" and "that's poisonous." While I am sure he understands me after several failed attempts, he often seems to deliberately ignore my warnings, much to my chagrin.

how much longer should i expect him to be extremely dumb and also retarded?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

The Protagonist posted:

op, my spawn has been postnatally gestating for 16 months now, and he is still extremely dumb and retarded. i often tell him simple warnings like "hot", "you'll fall" and "that's poisonous." While I am sure he understands me after several failed attempts, he often seems to deliberately ignore my warnings, much to my chagrin.

how much longer should i expect him to be extremely dumb and also retarded?

I dunno I don't have kids for this exact reason

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
seriously, Volume, why are are you such an rear end in a top hat?
What is your problem, dude?

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

wife left me and her parting shot was "you probably should never have children"

i have a nephew and he's a total weeaboo and i feel bad for his parents because neither one of them are nerdy in any way

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im lucky enough to not have a kid yet like gently caress i dont htink i would be a very good dad I like getting drunk and posting online not like, you know, taking care of kids and being responsible and poo poo lol

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
they dont bother closing the door when using the toilet...just like mommy or mommy and uncle too when we decide to have hugging contests at night

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

hit close to hme huh

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
if my kid is a failure i will just take them on a trip to the grand canyon on a windy day. my hands will be clean

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
im so afraid of realizing i have a failure child

i heard the disease tends to skip a generation tho i hope soo

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

AugmentedVision posted:

hit close to hme huh

my family can't spell home either.
You loving retard

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

my family can't spell home either.
You loving retard

why are you so angry on the internet

it's friday night

chill out

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1iKKXVgUUs&t=71s

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

I was watching tv with my kids the other day and flipped past cartoon network, and Toonami or something was on

My kid looked at me and said "daddy, why are we watching anime"

I have never been more proud of him than in that moment. I think he's gonna be okay

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

raditts posted:

I was watching tv with my kids the other day and flipped past cartoon network, and Toonami or something was on

My kid looked at me and said "daddy, why are we watching anime"

I have never been more proud of him than in that moment. I think he's gonna be okay

you should have beat him for even knowing what anime is

the a-word is not allowed in my house

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Tuxedo Gin posted:

you should have beat him for even knowing what anime is

the a-word is not allowed in my house

It's important to know what needs to be avoided in life

Don't do drugs, don't do anime

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Volume posted:

gb2 teh garage

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Tuxedo Gin posted:

why are you so angry on the internet

it's friday night

chill out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0TzUNti3rY

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
One of my kids is pulling down drat near 6 figures being a code monkey. He doin' alright.

The other two are weeaboos but I don't give a gently caress as long as they are happy.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

dee eight posted:

One of my kids is pulling down drat near 6 figures being a code monkey. He doin' alright.

The other two are weeaboos but I don't give a gently caress as long as they are happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0TzUNti3rY

John_A_Tallon
Nov 22, 2000

Oh my! Check out that mitre!

raditts posted:

It's important to know what needs to be avoided in life

Don't do drugs, don't do anime

Y'all listen to raddits.

Doomtrain
Sep 12, 2006
A mood train?

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Guy who tried cutting off his own head with a circular saw, somehow is unbalanced?

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Doomtrain posted:

Guy who tried cutting off his own head with a circular saw, somehow is unbalanced?

Did Volume try to off himself and the cops saved him? Is that why he hates them so much??

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

I grounded my child because of his sweaty balls.

Ape Has Killed Ape fucked around with this message at 10:04 on Jul 9, 2016

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Guard your av zealously, my newbie, and tread not the tangles of FYAD.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
If I found out I had any kids out there I'd go get that thing and throw it in the loving swamp gently caress that.

I do have nephews I love, though. They're sort of the sitcom setup where one is a rough and tumble goofball who plays sports and the other is a tall lanky geek type (who I'm like 99% sure is gay).

Their dad has already nerded them both it though. There's a room in the basement that's just 4 big easy chairs and 4 big tvs, with a ps4, and xbone and two PCs hooked up to them. They just sit down there all night playing games and being online. My sister serves them their dinner down there. I think it's very weird.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Losers breed losers, it is known

Randal
Apr 20, 2016

not adding value on SA one post at a time
I'm doing the responsible thing and getting snipped.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
my kids are pretty decent despite my best effort of giving them a lack of nutrition and trying to emotionally stunt them growing up

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Mine is like 10 weeks old and she doesn't do anything besides smile at me after blasting a duke and puking on me. She is going to be a great goonette.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
She seriously is advanced on the social scales of "shooting out fluids on other people and laughing about it" and that just is loving karma for me man, what else can I say.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

AugmentedVision posted:

hit close to hme huh

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
if i had a child I would shower him with love and affection and a kick rear end 150 cc motobike which he will gently caress himself up on constantly.

if i have a girl i'll pull the ole chinesy special and flush it

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

dee eight posted:

the first Good Goon Parent?

big time bisexual
Oct 16, 2002

Cool Party
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHu9D8armIA

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
My son moved out when he was 17, hooked up with and then married a really rich dude. He's basically set for life

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
My wife and I did the calculations, and we figured out there are several non-zero probabilities.

1. The child could be a red-headed boy
2. The child could grow up to be a criminal
3. The child could grow up to be the perfect example of the song "Cat's in the cradle"
4. The child could grow up to be a goon

For these reasons, and others, I had a vasectomy many years ago. It has really eased my mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
My kids are pretty cool and do normal kid stuff and we have a lot of fun. :shrug:

• Locked thread