Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Tautologicus posted:

it's not societal pressure, it's basic women coyness.

:biotruths:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Moridin920 posted:

lol here we go

This is exactly what my supposedly horny wife says before sex

Fairly passive
Nov 4, 2012

Not as productive as I should be
Recent tinder date girl asked me whether I wanted to watch her gently caress my sister. Said no.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

lol here we go

no

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

kindof

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
compare tinder to grindr and you will see that men are like, scientifically speaking. 10.000% more slutty than women

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Zzulu posted:

compare tinder to grindr and you will see that men are like, scientifically speaking. 10.000% more slutty than women

A whole 10%?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
you're on my list now bud

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Sex list or Christmas card list?

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
the point of any of my posts on gender and society is to navigate people away from the weakwilled cucklike boot licking atmosphere that currently pervades western society. it's not an egalitarian new social trend, it's the slave mentality made bare in the absence of the previous ways of subjugating people. most of that has been outlawed or frowned upon now so people seek new ways to subjugate themselves, the same kind of people really. the new way to do that is largely sexual fetishism in as many forms as possible. no one has to be one of those people, but many are predisposed to seeking others to directly control them. at least in the past those people knew their place, now in the absence of a strong social order theyre seeking the keys to the kingdom too.

alternatively, it's a really great time to start a cult or a religion if you think you're any good at reading people and manipulating them. bootlickers everywhere, a whole new generation of them

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
alternatively also consider that i may have absolutely no idea what im talking about

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

remember like a year ago or so when instead of just saying the n word over and over in new GBS every other word was cuc-k

I didn't get that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Zzulu posted:

Grindr vs. Tinder is a living testament to the damage caused to straightness by our culture's prudishness and ability to make straight guys hilariously ugly and inept

Bi master race

• Locked thread