Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
That you are currently playing or if you haven't played one in a while your favorite of all time. I just put together a great system and have no games to play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Tony Homo posted:

That you are currently playing or if you haven't played one in a while your favorite of all time. I just put together a great system and have no games to play.

Snes emulator

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0_EWr2GJ5A

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
----------->
SOME OF THE DUMBEST poo poo YOU'VE EVER SEEN ................................ Suck my dick OP.
----------->

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
videogames are for children

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
Jack the Nipper II

C64

Got is on a multi disk, with a bunch of text adventures

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoQyzur2z4M

Played this more than any modern game

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

rape simulator 2016

Bipolar Transistor
Feb 21, 2016

I said a flip, flop, the hippie the hippie to the flip flop flop, you dont stop the rock it to the bang bang boogie say up jumped the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat
Three Olives Thread Simulator 2

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Have you heard about Minecraft?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Arcanum with drog blacktooth's unofficial patch. It's one of the few games where the race you pick actually affects the way people treat you.

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer
the game with the best balance of 'fun' and 'doesn't demand too much of your time' i ever played was ghost in the shell for the psx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QiaB8eVXaE

loved zoomin' that lil tank around

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe

jyrque posted:

Have you heard about Minecraft?

Ive heard about the dumb rear end in a top hat who made it.

That Notch prick.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
system shock 2 is ill

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
probably the witcher games will knock your socks off if you want some poo poo from this millenium. It makes every other rpg look like clown town. I'd recommend skipping the first one.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Go play DOOM, DOOM 2 and DOOM 2016

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

i was just playing bubble bobble with my gf, that's a great game to play if you have a gf

i also really like overwatch but i am travelling so am away from my funputer right now

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
skifree

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
Star control 2

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

custer's revenge

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Chips Challenge, but level 23 is freaking bullshit

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Enfield posted:

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

LegoPirateNinja posted:

Star control 2

this was a good one too, it's the only space game i've played where space was actually full of cool stuff (or at least seemed that way) instead of the same procedurally-generated rubbish everywhere

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
custers revenge

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
i've heard nothing but good things about this one game, 'star citizen' perhaps check that out!

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

lorn Wayne posted:

i've heard nothing but good things about this one game, 'star citizen' perhaps check that out!

its not out for two weeks

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

megaman

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Clipperton posted:

its not out for two weeks

that can't be right.

they've raised over 100 million united states dollars and therefore i'm sure it's out, and plays well and they haven't let down their intelligent, supportive fanbase :)

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
rocket league is sick. overwatch is good; in spite of itself in some ways but really good all the same.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

I like that one in-browser game where you click on a few things and then you get to see titties. The challenge in the game comes from having to dig through hundreds of ugly tits before you get to see the really good ones. It always pays off when you get to see the good tits, so it is a very rewarding game.

Its free to play, by the way, despite there being lots of microtransactions and pay-to-win bullshit trying to take your money. Just ignore that poo poo, because if you play the game really good, you can always get what you want for free, and it is much more rewarding. Even better is that there is always more content if you keep looking.

I have been playing it since 2002, which is when I got my first private computer, but the game has been around since the late 1980's! Really good game. 10/10.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Serious Sam, the first and second encounter are the best ones, and there's an HD remake.

It's never not fun to shoot a thousand alien dudes in sunny Egypt.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Dr. Ruth's Computer Game of Good Sex

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Roger Craig posted:

Snes emulator

Chrono Trigger

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
the witcher games

ultima VII

lotr online

i try to get back into wc3 every few years only to remember i was never good at it

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem

ElectricSheep posted:

This is a good answer

DOOM

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Can't remember its name. But I got it for free with a pizza back in the late 90's. You play as a giant head flying around eating pizza.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

ElectricSheep posted:

On this note, all the Wolfenstein games but mostly the newest one.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

HJE-Cobra posted:

This is a good answer

DOOM

doom was, and is loving awesome

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Enfield posted:

It just wouldn't be a vidya games thread if some goon didn't mention this every time.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

putt putt travels through time

the ending always gets me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Pokemon Go.

• Locked thread