Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
i hope the next time a bad guy tries to pull off the send-information-via-decapitated-head-to-base stunt, the MC just baits him into doing it early and then shoots down the bone bird with a magic sword missile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
The white haired sage is suspicious as gently caress for a Gandalf.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

Theowulv posted:

The fight at the end of this episode was the best one yet.

:yeah: the best fights have good choreography, instead of just lots of magic and special attacks

i get why you need lots of quick cuts at close angles, only way to get shots of the fistfights when you only have puppets. but it looks great, you always know which fist flies at which face

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

Torquemadras posted:

I love how Miè Tiān Hái almost feels like an afterthought. Because hell, their own side is the real danger at this point

their elite warriors keep getting chumped by random warriors, the only thing keeping them alive are vapewizard's old defences

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
the only reason they even got to capture bits of the sword is because the guardians are even more out of shape from sitting in the middle of nowhere

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
lmao the ending fight: they made a bunch of overpowered assholes chumping the scary villain group hilarious to watch

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
deff isnt canto, i think its just super stylised and poetic mando

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
shang had some bad luck the first time: he was just standing outside the barrier, and no one told him to step inside first. i dont think he's a zombie, i think the barrier is mild against the living, but is super effective against the dead

the second time was his own drat fault. just get the stupid spear kid to bait the rock golem, instead of volunteering to do it yourself. no one asked in the first place, and you were already worn out

Phobophilia posted:

the only reason they even got to capture bits of the sword is because the guardians are even more out of shape from sitting in the middle of nowhere

yeah the guardians arent the savviest lot

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
shang thats a terrible disguise also you should stop carrying that ratty old sword and change your mannerisms

mie can prob tell that its a scam and he's going to play along and empty out the safe, and lin is planning on just that

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
lin you hosed up this situation was dead obvious

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
Lin:

https://twitter.com/dril/status/134787490526658561

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
is it possible to self-own so hard that it owns everyone else around you?

mie: yes

• Locked thread