Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

I don't trust the people from coupons and deals and i feel they are manipulating the forumswide banking system to their advantage. We should get rid of them before they ruin this whole thing we've got going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
ive got a deal for them!!! they can coupon my balls

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
It's not really xenophobia when the fear is rational, and I for one think that getting afraid of coupons guys laying eggs in r stomachs is v. sensible in comparison to how bad it would be when that happens.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
i say we give them coupons for a real rear end kicking! free of charge!

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
I don't think the car forum really knows that much about cars

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
D&D posters are culturally incompatible. I don't have anything against them I just think they should stay in their own forum.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Im embracing my inner xenomorph. :kiddo:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

ppl from byob are lazy and should be sent back to their subforum and stop leeching off our comedybux in gbs.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Oh look at me, I post in C/D, I'm so the progressive with my views? Please come post in my forum FYAD posters also sleeping with my wife yes?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

tviv posters come over here and drop their seriousposts in the star trek and game of thrones threads and then leave all their garbage everywhere like a pack of savages. we need to put some armed guards in those threads to keep them out of our community. nothing racist about it that's just what i think.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Kill all dnd posters

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I always look online for my pizza place code but they never have any. :(

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

CJacobs posted:

Kill all dnd posters

Confine all dnd posters so that they can only post in dnd and nowhere else on the forums. This is not a joke post, actually do this.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
YLLS is worse than the anime forum whatever its called

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
i like the tennis thred

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
My uncle had a GWS poster move in next door to him and a week later his dog went missing. Coincidence? Don't think so.

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
http://timelol.ytmnd.com/

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I'm not saying I'm glad they closed LF, but these things are bound to happen when you go around acting like they did

client
Aug 19, 2010

ask/tell posters scientifically have lower iqs (look it up!!!) and name their kids dumb stuff like Shithead (pronounced shith-heed), and Lemon'jello and Sparkling Mandarin Orange'jello

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
The guys on Slickdeals always posting the same lovely Chinese tablets and convincing thousands of people that "oh yeah, these are totally better than iPads!" will never be unfunny to me

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
i dont like the anime forum - nothing against anime - but talking about it creeps me the gently caress out

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

We are going to build a wall around GBS and the other forums are going to pay for it!

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

CaptainSarcastic posted:

We are going to build a wall around GBS and the other forums are going to pay for it!

What if we had tiered paywalls

GBS - $10 admission
Coupons - $1.00 admission
SAS - $50 admission
TVIV - Free with any other purchase

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Hell Yeah posted:

ppl from byob are lazy and should be sent back to their subforum and stop leeching off our comedybux in gbs.

Did u know that 80% of the posters making the journey from BYOB to GBS report seeing plape, tane, or plimb while crossing through FYAD?

It's a real p[roblem.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Ask/Tell is basically the Balkans of the forums

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

people from d&d, cinema discusso and tviv are dirty. i don't want them posting near me, bringing down the value of all the threads in my forum. the thread market is bad enough as it is i'm not handicapping myself

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Ork of Fiction posted:

Did u know that 80% of the posters making the journey from BYOB to GBS report seeing plape, tane, or plimb while crossing through FYAD?

It's a real p[roblem.

pretty hosed up but i am sure with the kind of life they live in byob they are used to it.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
85% of mods are QCS posters but if you ever bring up this fact you get probated and good luck getting one of your threads goldmined afterwards.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Funky See Funky Do posted:

85% of mods are QCS posters but if you ever bring up this fact you get probated and good luck getting one of your threads goldmined afterwards.

lol don't get me started on the people who talk about gbs all the time without ever residing here. they should keep their opinions to themselves because they're uneducated and ignorant

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
Pretty ironic considering this forum was founded on immigration

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
i really am ready to make a stand

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
there is such a thing as a qcs regular and that's just adorable

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

imo if you come from some other forum to post here and aren't willing to make jokes you should be flogged then deported back to whatever rat-hole forum you came from

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Qcs regulars should be holocausted. No I am not being as bad as hitler. The jews didn't deserve it.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

AugmentedVision posted:

Just because most posters got started on other, shittier forums, that doesn't mean that there weren't ppl already here, w/ a rich culture and history! And I don't mean rich like "well that's rich!" like a sarcastic person might say to someone talking BS, though the culture was BS, generally.

client
Aug 19, 2010

AugmentedVision posted:

the relocation of the old gbs posters to post your favorite happened because they refused to assimilate and was NOT GENOCIDE. plus now they've got their own land where they can practice their traditions of unfunny seriousposting without even being trolled! pretty unfair if you ask me!!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
If TV/IV had their way all of our posts would look like this.

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
sharing a border with FYAD makes me very uncomfortable and compromises the security of our subforum. we need to build a wall

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

client posted:

the relocation of the old gbs posters to post your favorite happened because they refused to assimilate and was NOT GENOCIDE. plus now they've got their own land where they can practice their traditions of unfunny seriousposting without even being trolled! pretty unfair if you ask me!!

I'm willing to allow pyf fuckers to be dumb over in seperate and unequal land. In that instance I feel I can afford to be live and let live. Qcs just has to die though. All of them, forever. It's not my fault they aimed cannons first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
If you don't vote Goku then your opinion doesn't matter.

• Locked thread